MY 2nd VISIT-2 JJKN SETS-GALS IM DEAD

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OK, i made it finally to jjkn sets again, an dto day i confess im in luv with AA AND EVEN VINAY JAIN-amazed i will tell u why. but not right now.😳

I AM IN PAIN-YES I HAVE AGGRAVATED MY SPINE PROBLEM, REASON-OVER STRESS-what with me running from one end to another, and the distances in mumbai r killing.🀒

gals i cant type much 2 day, i have been advise rest.😭

buffie -SS was not there and i did not even ask why but someon ewas saying she wa s there in morning and actually i visited late afternoon,niether wa sgaurav, he ha d actually completed his shoot, and was out for an urgent personal work.πŸ˜•

prachi -i have asurprise for u=wait for me i am coming back to lucknow soon, i will contact uπŸ˜ƒ

ok gals, cant type more all i can say is JJKN team has bowled me ovr completely, what i got in return, i will treasure all my life.😳

my spine hurting me, now,😭

sighning out, gals i hav e read your pms, will answer on e by oneπŸ˜ƒ

c u gals either 2morrow or day after, plz pray , my spine gets back 2 normal by 2morrow😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curry thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tabs ,this is like jjkn weekend suspense. anyways take complete rest.come with full details when u r better. Edited by curry - 18 years ago
moondust thumbnail
Awwwwwww get well soon girl 😭 😭 😭 ..glad you enjoyed your visit πŸ˜ƒ
insouciance thumbnail
tabs, take care...dont stress...reply at your leisure btu give us all the details
take care honey...dont aggravate it
take good care and wishing you a safe journey back πŸ˜ƒ
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Awwwwww..Taby..yeh kya hua..kaise hua..kyun hua..oh chodo..tum acche hojavo..lekin ..tumhara yeh suspense..mujhe maardaalega..!!Please PM ME ALSO..Yaarr..!!

Love-Hema
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

take care tabu and come back with a bang with all the detailed update
i cant wait to read it ,hope u have a safe return journey

i still cant believe that u showed him posts of mand a and i am waiting desp for his reaction.The guy must have been embarassed reading those .

btw did u show mona the posts too

do write soon but before that get well soon 

Edited by tina59 - 18 years ago
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
take care tabu... but i must say u are having the time of ur life.. first choco cake with choco boy(as deeps says.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), then paneer sandwich, and now u have something that made u fall in luv with apuπŸ˜‰..WOW!! am waiting with bated breath.. come back with the details soon.. and have a safe return journey..
priyaaa thumbnail
ooooh my gosh tabu i'm dying just from reading this!!
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Tablet actually I must confess..I am very very very..jealous of you.. πŸ˜† .I am soo greedy na..but when it comes to Apu..I am a little..out of control so forgive me.. 😳

Love-Hema
Tomiko thumbnail
aww...hope you get well soon! πŸ˜›