Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi does a kalakari/ 1st precap

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
n pretends to commit sucide so that urmilla comes out n the first precap shows the lights gone in the hospital everyone scared 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wth why is she doing that at such a time? She was doing so great in the last epi😭
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is doing it to get Urmi to come out and go to the hospital lol. First time she is doing a kalakari for the right reason! 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

She is doing it to get Urmi to come out and go to the hospital lol. First time she is doing a kalakari for the right reason! 

ohh gosh now I am relieved I was wondering it might be something like this but then couldn't believe she would do that to her own mother. I still don't trust her by the look of it. However that might be the act which gets her back in MM. If the Modi's find out that she tricked her mother into giving blood for gopi they might let her back in for a right reason
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

agree Shaun she is doin the right thing n she is worried abt gopi urmila stop bein stubborn n help her she is so stubborn...

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for the first time i loved rashi. atlest she talked sense. i have started to believe that if the influence of urmi is not there rashi can become like gopi, a adarsh bahu.
Kavya.S thumbnail
rashi did the right thing today for the first time...love her for that
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it may be her first step towards her repenting.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shruthi2010

for the first time i loved rashi. atlest she talked sense. i have started to believe that if the influence of urmi is not there rashi can become like gopi, a adarsh bahu.

ur rite there she did sumthin very sesible n she cares alot for gopi n yes she can change if urmila stops all this nonsense knw i believe tht rashi is def changing...

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its good that she tricked urmi for something good but I still don't trust her ,