Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

rangeele jodis-Joddee kamal ki

cindu Senior Member
cindu
cindu

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Rangeela Jodees

Here is an account of the fun time three couples had at Idea presents Jodee Kamaal Ki, know what they have to say and don't miss all the masti on tonight, at 9 PM sharp!

'Entertainment thy name is STAR PLUS'. As the season of colour and masti takes-on STAR Plus offers a bash to its viewers by throwing a visual treat on the sets of its newly launched weekend show's Holi Special episode of Idea Presents Jodee Kamaal Ki, this Sat, 11 March, 9 PM.

The show as it is, will be a celebrity special where the three acclaimed television jodees - Sai and Shakti Anand, Gurdeep and Arjun Punj and Hussain with wife-Tina will be seen having a colorful splash, as they contest hard to be the Jodee Kamaal Ki. A fun-filled episode this Holi Special will render out interesting trivia and secret facts on the couples, as they will share some cherished moments with viewers, too!

indya.com spoke to three of the stars part of the Holi Special Jodee Kamaal Ki to find out about their experience on the show.

Gurdeep

How was the experience being part of Jodee Kamaal Ki - Holi Special?
Fantastic! It was after a long time that I got to be in front of the camera with the man of my life - Arjun, after Sanjeevini. So you can see all the chemistry going great.

Which game/round did you enjoy the most?
The game that involved physical activity was just too memorable for Arjun and myself, not merely because we freaked out, but also because Arjun had to carry me for a whole minute, and I was skeptical about him lifting me for so long, but he did. I had told him that if he drops me that would mean he doesn't love me enough and so Arjun was extra careful, and he kept saying he loves me so much and that it was not a great deal lifting me!

What does Holi mean for you? What are you doing on Sunday?
For me Holi is about friends and fulltime of fun and frolic. Last year I was in London and missed the festivity, but the year before that I had a great time because I spent the whole day with Arjun, we kept eating and laughing, with all the bhang we had, the masti was heightened.

Holi is one day people are themselves, no make up, no trying to look good, every body is soaked in colours and look dirty and nobody cares.

This year as we are in Mumbai together, we will be rocking again. Lots of my friends are looking forward to sort of compensate for my absence last year, so it will be twice as fun.

Holi wishes for your fans…
Happy Holi to you all, enjoy the festival!

Hussain Kuwajerwala

How was the experience being part of Idea presents Jodee Kamaal Ki - Holi Special?
It was just fantastic! This will be an experience that will be very memorable as my wife was part of it. My wife is not an actor and the industry is new to her, despite that we had a great time.

Jodee Kamaal Ki was wonderful, it is an original concept, unlike the many adapted concepts that are running now. We really felt homely at the mesmerizing sets. It was like a family, having a good time. The show gives us an opportunity to be ourselves, our fans get to know more about us and our real life partners, in midst of a game.

We loved the Dumb Charads bit, we lost in the round but it was too much fun.

What did your wife have to say about the show?
My wife and me had a great time. We had to dance at the beginning of the show, and I think she did a good job, though it was difficult for her. She did enjoy the whole grand experience but she says she wouldn't want to be part of any such show in future as she wants to treasure the memories we had at Jodee Kamaal Ki .

How do you generally celebrate Holi? What are you doing on Sunday?
I usually am not much into colours. I did not celebrate the festival really until last year in STAR Plus get-together Holi party. That was rocking! This year I think we will celebrate Holi at a friend's place or by ourselves.

Any, Holi wishes for your fans…
Holi is a festival of colours, which I hope brings you lots of happiness!

Sai Anand

How was the experience being part of Jodee Kamaal Ki - Holi Special?
It just did not seem like a shoot! I know all the other couples at the show, Hussain and Tina are very dear friends and I have known Gurdeep and Arjun for a while, it was just good fun. Also, STAR Plus is where I started my career, it was nice meeting all the crew, even the Nach Baliye crew was there, so totally, it was like family and a group of friends.

Many of the personal details were revealed during the show, I think it was great to know so many things about friends that we usually do not get a chance to. Bits shared by Tina and Hussain is really sweet. They make an adorable couple!

What does Holi mean for you? What are you doing on Sunday?
Holi is one of the most beautiful festivals in India, it is a binding factor among all religions as today people of all religions celebrate the festival. We people in the industry look forward to Holi as this is one day that the industry is closed, so lots of us spend the day catching up with family and friends.

Moreover my husband is just as excited about Holi as I am, so that is a great thing, we make sure we enjoy this day thoroughly. Before I was married we had a riot on this day in my building, Holi is, like all Indian festivals, its about lots of sweets and food, many friends would come over and we had a great time. After my wedding, the masti has continued with more music and dance.

Last year's Holi was the first with my husband, so that was memorable. This year my parents are here, so it will be more of a family affair.

Holi wishes for your fans…
Holi is a festival of fun and one should forget all their hang-ups about playing with colours and just freak out. Go out and meet all your friends, bring colour into your lives.

About the Holi Special Episode

A truly double delight the show will tickle your funny bone too, as you watch your favourite tele-stars colouring each others after every round of game. While the show-stopper and anchor of the show Rakshanda will go red in cheeks for being complimented by Shakti Anand, as his favourite person with whom he would like to play Holi! While Arjun Punj, an ardent admirer of Julia Roberts said he would like to go colourful with the Hollywood diva. However the best came from the lovey-dovey couple Hussain and Tina as they unabashedly confirmed that their perfect Holi would be with no one else, besides each other...

While in the round Bolo To Jaane the celeb jodee of Sai and Shakti excelled in guessing and jiving on the tunes of Jai Jai Shiv Shankar... It was in the round Hum Saath Saath Hai where Hussain and Tina were seen in their best'est' form as the blindfolded hubby-Hussain meticulously lifted wife Tina, who then rapidly burst gulal-filled balloons with the point of pichkari and got a synonymous comparison from Rakshanda naming her as the "Conan the Destroyer".

Although, the graceful and playful couple Gurdeep and Arjun took the reins in their hands in the Bol Boli Bol round, as the cautious Gurdeep betted two points on fianc Arjun for the Googly task that the couple chose, and Arjun well on Gurdeep's expectation successfully toggled between catching water-filled balloons thrown at him without letting them burst, and simultaneously and rapidly answering all the questions bounced on him by Rakshanda too!

So, stay tuned to watch this Holi special episode of Idea Presents Jodee Kamaal Ki , and get your spirits colored with fun and frolic on Saturday, 9 PM, 11 March only on STAR Plus!

nd here is one of the pics

ooooooo......can't wait to seeTongue
sai&shaktis comments were sooooo good...the best. thier comments ... just increasing that exitement in me nd curiosity.......
i hope they win the contest

Edited by cindu - 11 March 2006 at 6:36am

ashwinikumkum Senior Member
ashwinikumkum
ashwinikumkum

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thxxxxxxxxx sre i will see it hu u rock
*maria* IF-Dazzler
*maria*
*maria*

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
tfs! Smile
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing cindu
wow...nice comments by sai-shakti.. Smile
How do you generally celebrate Holi? What are you doing on Sunday?
I usually am not much into colours. I did not celebrate the festival really until last year in STAR Plus get-together Holi party.

nice reply by hussain... Smile
Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
T4S
cindu Senior Member
cindu
cindu

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
just finished seeing it nd came running to post my views
iam still jumping....my heart beats faster than ever he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wink Wink hottttttttttttttt, dashing,ofcourse adorable
tina dances well too
hu n tina were first 4m the last Confused Cry Cry
but i liked the 2nd & 3rd round.... awesome.... funny a lil bit but enjoyed throughly i was rolling running all around ..... LOL LOL
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wow cindu
thanx 4 sharing ur views.
that is fast reply Wink Big smile
u lucky girl got 2 watch both of them...
but v poo...as star plus is banned here cudnt watch.. Cry
hey cindu ..tell us did tina look the same on tv as she appeared in pics Tongue Wink ..lolz..as she looks different in every pic of her! LOL Wink
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! Smile

Go to top