Where the hell was Karan???????

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
I am terribly confused by this question and it's just spinning my head around. Remember the time when Karan had to go to the revenue department to solve some financial trouble regarding the contract?? Karan was unhappy because he wanted to go to Mumbai itself...

But then when Karan finished his work at the revenue department, Mihir himself told him to go over to Mumbai and have a look at Tulsi. Karan told him that he's leaving for Mumbai that very instant and he cant wait for his mother and father to get back together and for that he can even miss Tusshar's wedding...

But what has been shown to us all is that when the wedding got over, Tanya called Karan and he was still not there in Mumbai and Tanya and Karan decided to leave the next day with the entire family

So basically the question is- WHERE DID KARAN GO??
Was it plain irresponsible of him not to go to Mumbai?:-sss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Lolz yess...whre was he?? he was supposed to cum to mumbai right after the contract thing...n it was seen that all the viranis arrived before karan...n thn he dropped from sumwhre with his maha slap on meera ji!!!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Lolz yess...whre was he?? he was supposed to cum to mumbai right after the contract thing...n it was seen that all the viranis arrived before karan...n thn he dropped from sumwhre with his maha slap on meera ji!!!

Lolzzz yeah!! Where WAS he?  was he a silent witness to Tulsi euthanising Savita? Maybe he saw and was unable to take the shock:(((
vinny_rams thumbnail
yeah..even i was wondering abt the same.Where was he???i think he returned to mumbai and found out certain thingsregarding Mandira and Meera...but then did not say anything to Tanya when he spoke.

I think tanya and Karan did not think of coming back to India together.

Or else it was all madam Ekta's direction mistake.
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yess yaar probable!!!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinny_rams

yeah..even i was wondering abt the same.Where was he???i think he returned to mumbai and found out certain thingsregarding Mandira and Meera...but then did not say anything to Tanya when he spoke.

😆 Highest Probability!!

Lady In Pink thumbnail
OMG...i thought abt the same thing when i watched yesterdays episode, but then i thought, that i hadn't been watching for ages, so i prolly missed sumthing....God Ekta....! And when the Viranis came back , he wasnt around for wuite a while, as sunny di mentioned he just popped out to give Meera the mega slap.

TOOOOOO funny! 😆
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinny_rams

What you are saying Vinny is that the first thing he did after coming back to Mumbai was go snooping after Mandira and Meera, even before coming back to his own house???

But he seemed to be perfectly normal when he was talking to Tanya!!! :-sss
Immie thumbnail
ya guys some parts make me crazy.......... maiby he will know the truth.....oh maiby not,... 😕 😕 Now me too confused.....
ronitfan thumbnail
It's just too confusing yaar. I hope they clarify this thing in Monday's episode!!!