i dont understand!HELP ME!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

heloo i really dont understand this baloon thing at all please can sum1 help me plaese!!!😊

ok well.....

at the top u can see balloon contest clik on it....

then on the left u can see statistics of urself...and underthat u can type in usernames to send a balloon to....

then ....

u send balloons to members along with that message a question will be sent to them...and if the get it rite the balloon u sent goes bak in ur tub...if they get it rong or dun answer it before 24hours then that balloon is splashed and added to the persons tub....the aim is to finish all balloons in ur tub...and the winner is the 1 that finishes 1st...

ok and under the statistics and send ballon box

there is a list of questions other users hav sent u ...u hav to answer those questions...and send them ...u will be told if u were rite or rong and then....

if ur rite...then that balloon isnt added to ur tub...if u r rong or do not answer a question by 24hours from when it has been sent then that balloon is added to ur tub increasing the number of balloons u hav ....that is not good lol! 😉 😉
thankyou ddddd u gr8 thanx i get it nw yey! 😊
😆 no probs bharti! 😉 😳 and call me lika! 😉
i know its real complicated but i spent my time reading the global announcement over and over and got it but thanx for the simple words lika now i hae no confusion at all! 😉 😳
OMG maha i ddi the same lika hun u have actually helped me a lot as well ! coz i only got half of it in my head the other half was blank! 😆
Noor