Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

What U think will Happen In Kyunki?????

Immie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hay Guys this is chance...

All u Guys & Girls can leave ur comments....

What will happen Kunki in the future........

U Could write ,what ur thinking,what u like to happen in future,?????????

I think they will trust Meera somehow....after that Tulsi will kickout fromSN....but  Savitha's friend or doctors or some one else Viranee's will get know the truth of Meera......then After they understand the truth Baa will die in her life 1st time she didnt trust Tulsi.....then SN gettin worse....Nandini's chile will die.( I dont know how.)Tanya also die....(I read these from here IF interviews)....also The 4th generation will get worse there life getting enimies each other.. MIhir alos wouldnot handle them........ in this track leap will happen ....worst thing will happen there coz no one to controll them......

after that Manyak or Nakul will visit Tulsi his Grandme in ashram ......& also fallen love with Tulsi Krishna............bcoz of these two ....Tulsi Mihir will back together then SN again will be a Mandir.Tulsi's mandir............

End....

Hay guys what do u think.. at least say this is worst..coz sometimes no reply....😭😭

Pls leave ur comments Take Part ...ok

Bye..

Edited by Immie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Immie! Great to see you initiating a topic:))

Let me contribute my views to what is going to happen next in Kyunki..as we know the entire family is back and has just come to know that Savita is dead and also that Tulsi's in such great shock that she's not able to talk to anyone about anything that happened.

Karan and the family will outright reject whatever Meera said and they will tell her to get lost. Mihir and Baa will stand by Tulsi and they will be under the impression that Savita just died in a freak accident...

This will be, ofcourse, till the time Tulsi tells out the real thing about her giving 'mukti' to Tulsi and then Mihir and Baa will be zapped and Tulsi will be kicked out of their lives and ShantiNiketan. Also, they all will find the truth about Meera and she will turn against the family, and maybe against Mihir as well..

And then the story will progress with Mihir and Tulsi's grandkids  getting Mihir to forgive Tulsi and unite them after the 20 years:))

What say??
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

I fear.... Mihir will be trapped by Meera ji n he will be forced to marry her... How can we forget Mandira's supporting her... they both can just do anything n go to any extent... if meera doesnt get to marry mihir thn wats the use of ths track for all these days!!! Tulsi is gona be kicked out of SN.. once everyone knws the truth...n i don think ths time.. she'll find any support in karan..or tanya or anybody for that matter once she speaks out she pulled the plug of the life support system...!!! Mandira n party n very well bribe the doctors n make em speak in their favour... !!! The truth will either be supressed 4ever or it'll be disclosed after 20 yrs which mite bring Mihir-Tulsi closer again!!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

I fear.... Mihir will be trapped by Meera ji n he will be forced to marry her... How can we forget Mandira's supporting her... they both can just do anything n go to any extent... if meera doesnt get to marry mihir thn wats the use of ths track for all these days!!! Tulsi is gona be kicked out of SN.. once everyone knws the truth...n i don think ths time.. she'll find any support in karan..or tanya or anybody for that matter once she speaks out she pulled the plug of the life support system...!!! Mandira n party n very well bribe the doctors n make em speak in their favour... !!! The truth will either be supressed 4ever or it'll be disclosed after 20 yrs which mite bring Mihir-Tulsi closer again!!!

Your fears are very well justified Sunny but this time the situation  is really very difficult to predict. Who will force Mihir to marry Meera??? Tulsi has already confiden in Baa that Meera's trying to destroy them and stuff- Baa's the only person left in Shanti Niketan who can actually force Mihir to take any type of decision..

But she's the last person to get Mihir to marry Meera!!:(((((
Immie thumbnail
Thanx u guys......

But I feel 100% Mihir never marry Meera......

what the meaning of 25 year love between Mihir & Tulsi....& she always took part in Truth..help everyone.....so Im feelin 100% Mihir wont marry Meera......
Immie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hey there Immie! Great to see you initiating a topic:))

Let me contribute my views to what is going to happen next in Kyunki..as we know the entire family is back and has just come to know that Savita is dead and also that Tulsi's in such great shock that she's not able to talk to anyone about anything that happened.

Karan and the family will outright reject whatever Meera said and they will tell her to get lost. Mihir and Baa will stand by Tulsi and they will be under the impression that Savita just died in a freak accident...

This will be, ofcourse, till the time Tulsi tells out the real thing about her giving 'mukti' to Tulsi and then Mihir and Baa will be zapped and Tulsi will be kicked out of their lives and ShantiNiketan. Also, they all will find the truth about Meera and she will turn against the family, and maybe against Mihir as well..

And then the story will progress with Mihir and Tulsi's grandkids  getting Mihir to forgive Tulsi and unite them after the 20 years:))

What say??

Thanx...... This is my 1st main Topic I just posting replys........Thanx....😆

ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Immie

Thanx u guys......

But I feel 100% Mihir never marry Meera......

what the meaning of 25 year love between Mihir & Tulsi....& she always took part in Truth..help everyone.....so Im feelin 100% Mihir wont marry Meera......

'

Very true!
Mihir and Tulsi belong to each other- (no matter how bad they are);)))
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

i hope M n M dont marry!!
ronitfan thumbnail
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Its looking beautiful!!! How did u make???