Anjali's influence on Pammi

gauri_hiten thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Anjali did have influence on Pammi.

I think that Anjali n Ved have turned Pammi positive in some way.

Well,letz seee the old Pammi comparing to now.She was so jiddhi n she cud not even hear Anjali's name frm Kavya's mouth but now she is like I will not let Kavya cry n help him win Anjali's heart(thatz what I thot she meant when she saw Kavya crying)😭

What say guys?

Will Pammi lead Anjali n Kavya on same path  A n K started?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wateverr thumbnail
yea...i agree wid u...but i rilli hope pammi changes for da better and reunites ka...but i don't think dat's gonna happen...coz ekta has to drag the serial for a few years...and if ka reunite der wudn't b much story...but i wish dat waz da case...n evry time der iz kavyanjali...it's only cute scenes btween kavya and anjali....dat wud b da best thing dat's ever happened to me...lol... πŸ˜† but i rilli wan't ka to reunite...Pammi...plz help us...lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Wish for the best wateverr πŸ˜†
dures thumbnail
i want anjali to be with kavya!! i agree that ved has changed pammi a lot but pammi has also realized that kavya can be never her,becoz he loves anjali tooo much
Aesha thumbnail
i think pammi gets kavya...they are married now he is her husband and she has changed too
bharthi thumbnail
ka have to be together no matter wht happens
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Pammi is changing and its the influence of Saint Anjali and her prodical son but we will have to see if she graduates frm saint sch and reunites KA! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
sweetanjali thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

i have a feeling kavya is going to fall for pammi after he realises the truth but one one thing is confirmed anjali will remain in his heart forever. come on guys it will be silly to get anjali & kavya together they have already been married & divorce twice & if ekta gets them together again it will be watching kkusum all overr again which will be a bore. as they say some people may remain loving each other forever, but it does not mean they will be together forever, in kavyanjali case they wern't meant to be. i wish anjali accepts yug it's an old saying if you can't marry the one you love, marry the one that loves you & you will be lot happier. it will be an interesting concept for ekta to show her viewers. one thing is for sure no matter how pammi married kavya & it was partly nitya's fault too, pammi loves kavya more than anything & even anjali has realized that. i think & hope it will be end of nitya soon, that woman gets on my nervers

oh acha so in kkusum did abhay-kkusum reunite???????/  no instead dey died

so by reuniting ka , kkavyanjali WONT turn into kksusm but by yuganjali staying 2gether, da serial will turn into kzk.  so do u wan 2 watch another kzk on da SAME channel????????

da serial is abt KKAVYANJALI n u r caring 4 yug n pammiπŸ˜• while ignoring da fact dat kkavy ISNT happy wid pammi n anjali ISNT happy wid yug n dey NEVA WUD B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n 2 da original post, yeah i hope pammi 2 reunite ka, dis time i hope yug wont bcum an obstacleπŸ˜•

gauri_hiten thumbnail
Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Yeh Pammi is changing and its the influence of Saint Anjali and her prodical son but we will have to see if she graduates frm saint sch and reunites KA! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Hope she will be in action soonπŸ˜†