Shweta cezzane in canyfloss

gain thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
if anyone of u have watched candyfloss yesterday. I was just amazed by the shweta cezzane matter an just want to know wheether shweta was in love with cezznae before her marriage or after her marriage or all that is just a rumour. Well i am new to this foruum and usually posts in kynki forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you can stay over there dear . here you get heart attacks only. Lots of kasauti here.
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I M REALLY SHOCKED THE WAY SWETA WAS SPEAKING N MORE SO THE WAY INDRONEEL MOHINI BASU N OTHER REACTED TOTALLY DISGRACE TO THEIR OWN CHARACTER N NO-NO FROM ANY ANGLE.
THEY SHOULD BE ASHMAED PF THEMSELVES . SUCH PEOPLE CAN GO TO ANY LIMITS!!!! ITS BELOW OUR DIGNITY TO EVEN TALK BOUT THEM

TAKSHI DO NOT MAKE FUN OF UR OWN FORUM
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome to kzk forum and nishuu i totally agree to u .It seems that each and every member in their set are not in good terms.The way they were sharing secrets and the way that kamini(shaliedra wife) said abt cezzane.I WAS in a completely shock after hearing her comments.Newayz itz their personal life.And we should let them leading their own lifestyle with their own style. 😛

And i cant understand onething!!IS Cezzane has a kind of magic or is he a maigcal guy that alwayz attract every new woman in kzk.Mujhey toh aaj tak yeh baat samajha nahi ayee.WE all should b aware of both the side.If itz somewhere cezzane fault then all these womans are equally included in it. 😊
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I suppose they are well paid for the kandy floss show.Its very misleading .First they showed Anurag and Prerna coming together. then the blast.Prerna talked bla bla. They know how to get the sympathy for prena. and thats why they showed it first. N Bec of this Anurag will get more votes.
Am sure. this show is mainly aimed at Anurag's votes.   If it is a public secret what is the meaning of repeating it again at this partcular time. their aim is shameful. and filthy. best thing is forget the public secret and mind our business.