at last shaqs succeed...

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i don't like to  this write topic but but we want   increase our pages hai na that's why i write this topic  nearly one month or more time taken and succeed i am talking abut shaq's i am not  understand what is the problem of shaqs always boring dialogue abort the child after many efforts he will succeed to abort child i think he is the father of that child in future he don't want take risk isliye vo trying to abort the child...really i hate him he is also irritating like aswin.patha nahi nats future ko kya hoga what do u say guys she abort the child or not? comment and share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear...
i think nats will not be succeed in her abortion,may be karthik will find it out...
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think she'll abort her child.. surely karthick wil find her pregnancy n usual sentimental dialogues would be started..
i really don't understand why cv's showing natz n shaks in every episode.. he s one of d irritating character in BALH..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 14shubhi

nice post dear...

i think nats will not be succeed in her abortion,may be karthik will find it out...

I really hope so
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i feel she might abort the child and then family will know it somehow and probs between nuts and karthik will begin..

i don't think they'll show nuts so soon with a baby...

Nuts-Karthik problem means Ram will lose his temper.. and priya will get into trouble. Hope Ram confesses his love to priya before all this nonsense. Hope Ram doesn't leave priya anytime in his life..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumithra

i don't think she'll abort her child.. surely karthick wil find her pregnancy n usual sentimental dialogues would be started..
i really don't understand why cv's showing natz n shaks in every episode.. he s one of d irritating character in BALH..

Totally agree with you,shaqs is an irritating character.
rnvdbhavani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think finally she ll abort d child!!!😕