Bade Acche Laggte Hai

at last shaqs succeed...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hi guys i don't like to  this write topic but but we want   increase our pages hai na that's why i write this topic  nearly one month or more time taken and succeed i am talking abut shaq's i am not  understand what is the problem of shaqs always boring dialogue abort the child after many efforts he will succeed to abort child i think he is the father of that child in future he don't want take risk isliye vo trying to abort the child...really i hate him he is also irritating like aswin.patha nahi nats future ko kya hoga what do u say guys she abort the child or not? comment and share your views

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

loveraya14shubhipavitra123anu123rnvdbhavaniKarna89SriB-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "at last shaqs succeed..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

14shubhi

14shubhi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
i think nats will not be succeed in her abortion,may be karthik will find it out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
i don't think she'll abort her child.. surely karthick wil find her pregnancy n usual sentimental dialogues would be started..
i really don't understand why cv's showing natz n shaks in every episode.. he s one of d irritating character in BALH..

saisamanvi

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 14shubhi

nice post dear...
i think nats will not be succeed in her abortion,may be karthik will find it out...

I really hope so

saisamanvi

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i feel she might abort the child and then family will know it somehow and probs between nuts and karthik will begin..

i don't think they'll show nuts so soon with a baby...

Nuts-Karthik problem means Ram will lose his temper.. and priya will get into trouble. Hope Ram confesses his love to priya before all this nonsense. Hope Ram doesn't leave priya anytime in his life..

saisamanvi

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumithra

i don't think she'll abort her child.. surely karthick wil find her pregnancy n usual sentimental dialogues would be started..
i really don't understand why cv's showing natz n shaks in every episode.. he s one of d irritating character in BALH..
Totally agree with you,shaqs is an irritating character.

saisamanvi

rnvdbhavani

Goldie

rnvdbhavani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i think finally she ll abort d child!!!Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.