Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

The twist Vs. Blf: Myb the twist is good?

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

If T&D had followed BLF then: Jassi would have come back from vacation with Purab. She would have been planning on moving near Purab so they could work together. Puru ji would call Jassu to Gulmorhar alongside Balwant and tell her that for the next six months Jassi had to work at Gulmohar as president so the company could recover losses.

Jassi would decline the offer as she wants nothing to do with Gulmohar again. But Puru would talk her into it. Papaji and Nandu would also be hired. Meanwhile, Armaan would have gotten back with Mallika and when Jassi would find this out, she would think that Armaan didn't love her. Armaan would then break up with Mallika yet again! There would be a lot of tension in Gulmohar as Jassi would try to avoid Armaan and both would be jealous if they saw the other with the opposite sex. Armaan would be jealous of Purab.

Armaan would go on a business trip and come back with a model [JUST FRIENDS] and jassi would assume that Armaan was back to his old self but this model is acutally his confidante. And in the end Armaan and Jassi get married.

Overall, Jassi would still have to listen to bullshit from Mallika, Aryan, Maddy etc etc...

However, in the twist we have oppurtunity for Armaan to yell at Mallika, Aryan [which he has already begun thank god!] ad be a storng man. T&D have really screwed around with his character and made him seem so week this whole time so now is Armaans chance to prove himself.

Also In BLF- Betty never gets rid of her glasses and her braces come off in like the last episode. In Jassi the full makeover is already done.

I agree that the message of beauty is wrong here but I think that Jassi is sort of right. I mean she was honest and all and look what that gave her. So by adopting the society's values, she wants to prove that she can be just as glam and successful as anyone. I mean this whole tiem ppl have been calling her "ghatiya and low class" so maybe Jassi wants to show them that she is niether. And Jassi DID say that she is only going to do this till she gets her family back. Or myb what will happen is that Jassi will be rich and successful but lonely without her family and that will show that money doesnt buy happiness or soemthing?

I also have a weird hunch about what will happned on Jassi. Remember how I just mentioned that in BLF Armaan meeets a model and tells her his Jassi story? What if...

Jassi was that model and Armaan didn't recognize her and he told her all about his story and how he really loved Jassi and then Jassi would hear it and realize that "wow im an idiot! he really does love me!" and then Jassi would say "Armaan sir..Main Jassica nahin Jassi hoon" I would love that ending if not the BLF one.

What do u guys think of that ending?

What do you guys think of that ending?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Jassi was that model and Armaan didn't recognize her and he told her all
about his story and how he really loved Jassi and then Jassi would hear it
and realize that "wow im an idiot! he really does love me!" and then Jassi
would say "Armaan sir..Main Jassica nahin Jassi hoon" I would love that
ending if not the BLF one.

LOL cute!
Angelie Senior Member
Angelie
Angelie

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i like that, that would be good
lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
in the blf it also says that armaan n jassi gets married n they have a daughter or son.Confused
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

I also have a weird hunch about what will happned on Jassi. Remember how I just mentioned that in BLF Armaan meeets a model and tells her his Jassi story? What if...

Jassi was that model and Armaan didn't recognize her and he told her all about his story and how he really loved Jassi and then Jassi would hear it and realize that "wow im an idiot! he really does love me!" and then Jassi would say "Armaan sir..Main Jassica nahin Jassi hoon" I would love that ending if not the BLF one.

tumhare moonh(mouth!!) mein ghee shakar!!!!!Big smile
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Wow...such an adorable ending hawa_hawai...wish T&D had this imagination...maybe ur right..they dont want to confuse the audience further..what i only hope is that they dont spoil things further by showing jassi attracted to purab or something..well as of now, only her head was resting on his lap..hope she restricts him only to sing her lullaby! Tongue
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Wow...such an adorable ending hawa_hawai...wish T&D had this imagination...maybe ur right..they dont want to confuse the audience further..what i only hope is that they dont spoil things further by showing jassi attracted to purab or something..well as of now, only her head was resting on his lap..hope she restricts him only to sing her lullaby! Tongue

Yes. tru.

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

awww that's so cute... I would also love this ending Clap Clap Clap 

Go to top