Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Was Shakti flustered or Kria flustered? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
it was shakti n not kriya...guys roop tera mastana is a drem sequence tho obvio kria dsnt knw abt it...n d sudden jerk wen he said hot...she was suprised...n mayb happy...tats was for sure shakti...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Shakti flustered or Kria flustered? (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

it was shakti n not kriya...guys roop tera mastana is a drem sequence tho obvio kria dsnt knw abt it...n d sudden jerk wen he said hot...she was suprised...n mayb happy...tats was for sure shakti...

She was surprised but she seemed happy he sed it too!Wink She liked getting the compliment u knw!Smile

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Rey / Amar ..who ever said that ...was so SPONTANEOUS ...but ..I agree...Amar does find Shakti ..HOT ...coz She is HOT yaaar...Amar bhi nahi bach sakta uske Hotness se...LOL

I think it was Amar to shakti! Shakti seemed surprised but pleasant as well as liking it that Amar sed it out loud!Wink

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hope he mentioned ShaktiDay Dreaming otherwise ARSHA ki love ke gari kaise age jaiga!!!!!!!!!!!

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Kria inside Shakti. Smile

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I was actually seeing the same thing! I really think it was Shakti...LOL

Winz

Winz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I think its Kria...but I so wish it s Shakti...Arsha all the way

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I think its Shakti cause he uses her name at the start of the vid not Kria so it was an awesome ArSha moment!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.