Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Was Shakti flustered or Kria flustered? (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachiluvskash

I guess it was shakti 's look when mar sais she she looked hot ;)
Main toh khushi se faint hogayi when he said she looked hot ..

Well he was saying wat were facts right! She did look hot in the Roop Tera Mastana danceWink!
JannulovesBS Senior Member
JannulovesBS
JannulovesBS

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
well i think it was shakti!!coz at d start he says "shakti tell the viewers abt ur experience" !!!! even i had d same doubt but after i co-related d first part wher he says shakti nd then his HOT comment i thot it shld be shakti!!!again its my POV!!dunno exactly wat cld hav been it!!Tongue
well for another instance in I-F exclusive of kabbadi match the part where teams A nd B compete in saying kabbadi kabbadi non stop ther is a moment wher Amar puts his hands around Shakti!!ther u can shakti's expression EPIC i shld say!!!did anybody notice or was i alone in noticing it??if not here is d video link!! :
the moment comes at around 5:58 or so..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Prachi_Mo710MeriAashiqui.

killerbinny Senior Member
killerbinny
killerbinny

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

plz plz plz woh shakti hi ho...coz i can't imagine shakti with anyone else...same with amarjeet...they lookk perfect with each other...just made for each oder...:):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Prachi_Mo710

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannuabmslover

well i think it was shakti!!coz at d start he says "shakti tell the viewers abt ur experience" !!!! even i had d same doubt but after i co-related d first part wher he says shakti nd then his HOT comment i thot it shld be shakti!!!again its my POV!!dunno exactly wat cld hav been it!!Tongue
well for another instance in I-F exclusive of kabbadi match the part where teams A nd B compete in saying kabbadi kabbadi non stop ther is a moment wher Amar puts his hands around Shakti!!ther u can shakti's expression EPIC i shld say!!!did anybody notice or was i alone in noticing it??if not here is d video link!! :
the moment comes at around 5:58 or so..!!

I think it was shakti in both incidents and u can tell in both how flustered and shy get and blushed a little too! Amar ur timing in both was amazingWink

prrk86Saumya_D3

_Prachi_ Senior Member
_Prachi_
_Prachi_

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yeah m so happie that he said hot and yeah she is hot and too noticed that kabbadi wala video arlier and yeah shakti's expressions were worth to watch and she aso played wid his fingers when he put his aem round her ;) loved that part <3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

It was ShaktiBig smile cuz the interview was by Amar and Shakti, not KriYaansh...LOL I loved her expression when he said that...and his expression after he said that, it was kinda like 'did I just say that out loud?'  I also loved the part where Amar said that she danced very well and he was lost in her for a moment...and then quickly he said 'Dance dekh ke' LOL 

Mo710MeriAashiqui.

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

It was ShaktiBig smile cuz the interview was by Amar and Shakti, not KriYaansh...LOL I loved her expression when he said that...and his expression after he said that, it was kinda like 'did I just say that out loud?'  I also loved the part where Amar said that she danced very well and he was lost in her for a moment...and then quickly he said 'Dance dekh ke' LOL 

I think she was surprised by it but liked the compliment Amar gave her dont u think so!Wink She was flustered and blushing a little too! Amar tera compliment ka effect to hogaya Shakti par!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveKriyansh

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Rey / Amar ..who ever said that ...was so SPONTANEOUS ...but ..I agree...Amar does find Shakti ..HOT ...coz She is HOT yaaar...Amar bhi nahi bach sakta uske Hotness se...LOL

Mo710MeriAashiqui.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index