Why Sony's Dramas Don't Get Good TRP's!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone!!!!!!! I just want to say that Sony Dramas don't get good TRP's because I don't want to hurt anyone but everyone watches Nomi's videos nd then nobody watches it on TV!!! I mean why don't you watch it on Sony if you can do it??? It'll maybe have good TRP's and you'll be able to watch your favourite dramas longer maybe!!! So please those who can watch Sony dramas on TV, please watch it on TV!!!😊

ThanksπŸ˜‰

Bye Bye😊

ahhhhh so.. this is a discussion forum.. to put our thoughts after watching links.. sony tv   and other dramas are gettiing feedback thru this forum on diff topics.. ... Nomi.. is doing Gr8 job... for sony and its dramas.. If Sony wants better TRP.. then they should go on Air in countries where they still struggle to telecast.. they shld improve marketing policy..

This is not to insult or hurt anyone.. my personal opinion and i think many would agree on it.. plzzz forum frnds react..
luv u all
nshkry i agree because nomi is doin a great job and some people watch the video cause they dont have sony
or they might feel like watchin the episode again because it only comes once on tv 😊
I watch mine on tv unless if I actually miss an episode and I think TRPs are in India only? πŸ˜•
ya same here i watch it on t.v but then if i miss then i upload the video which nomi is so gracious to do!! 😊
I watch it on TV too... the only reason y Sony TRPs r not going up is bcoz there r alot of shows that have finished like KKusum and Yeh Meri Life Hai.

Sony r airing new shows so lets see how well they do

BTW i think its a good idea that Nomi puts them up bcoz ppl who dont have sony or missed it can watch it here πŸ˜‰
actualy, we shud appriciate the fact Nomi is workin so hard for only us!!!! he's such a nice & kind person!!!!! but ppl in here arent that idiotic that they'll watch it in the computer by downloadin and destroyin the space they have in their small computer, wen they already hav sont TV !!! maybe they watch both, but only in the comp, wen they hav Sony!!!! πŸ˜†
Nomi is doing a great job.. its the persons choice to watch his videos or not or to watch the show from TV.. how can u say tht tht due to nomi video TRP's fall..