Lets all begin a Campaign!

rocker IF-Rockerz
rocker
rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Hello all Eijooians and AnitiansSmileBig smile

howz ya all doing?Embarrassed

Well guys,after uzi di's topic Attention one have gave all of us a great more power and obsessives to vote Ejoo and Anita and their rocking jodi so i thot why not to make something more hastlingSmile

guys! we all have friends on if,not extended only to the KA forum but also many in other forumsSmileso i thot that we should campaign for eijaz Anita.SmileOn watever forum we go or visit or we have friends there so we'll ask them to vote for Eijaz Anita in the categories if their favourites are not nominated..Embarrassedmean to say i have friends in the Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai Forum,KTH forum ,KZK forum and the members Lounge aswell..Embarrassedso in the KYPH forum,there are no SPA so Ill ask my friends to vote Ejoo and Anita in the categories they are nominated..also in Members Lounge ,they would vote coz they are not extended to be the fan of a speculiar forum or starsEmbarrassedSmile...In the KTH and KZK forum,we can ask them to vote Ejoo and Anita for the Best Jodi as many of them like Rajeev and Aamnas couple and dont like the new Gurpreet so maybe they'll also vote for kavyanjali..like I know my friends for sure that theyll def vote for me coz I know atleast they could do this for meEmbarrassed

All of us are having the same siggy's of Anita and Eijoo lovers and this makes us uniform tht we belong and love the same forum and Family and its quite versatile coz no other forum has done such thing ever beforeSmile..so guys..its time for u to begin a campaign...Big smile

Just enter the forums where u have friends or no matter dont have but ask the members there in a polite manner to please vote Eijoo and Anita coz the more they will be rated,the more its GOODBig smile..I would request all the siggy makers to please make a Campaign siggy for Kavyanjali if they want and are really loyal loving to KA....Embarrassed 

Dont waste time and start visiting the forums please...only for KA and Ejoo anita's sake..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Their work is simply outstanding and they really deserve something good from their fans..if we say we are crazy fans of them so its the time to show our love,our liking and our affection for them so please..please start on visiting and requesting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love------A true KAian...Embarrassed

SammySmile

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
great idea sam Big smile
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
awsum sammy di!! Clap Clap Clap
bharthi Senior Member
bharthi
bharthi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
gr8 Smile
Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
brilliant idea hun !! Big smile Big smile Big smile
Noor
xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
woohoo nice idea m getting to work and making sigs for the campaign!
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Awesome.
wateverr Senior Member
wateverr
wateverr

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
diz is such an awesome idea rocker!!! i'm gnna get started now... Tongue

Go to top