Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Meet Pavitra Rishta's new generation

Guess what's brewing on your favorite dinnertime soap Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta! The show is all set to see a 20-year leap. But before the leap takes place, Manav will take his recently born twin daughters - Ovi and Tejaswini, and relocate to Canada. Deprived of her children, Archana will adopt an orphan girl Poorvi who works in the same office as Archana. Already excited? Until then, let's take a look at their new family'

Showing 1  of 4 images  Previous     Next

Asha Negi

I got to know yesterday at 5 AM that I will be doing the show. I am still taking time to actually believe it. It's such a big role for me to start my career. I play Archana's adopted daughter Poorvi. She is very simple girl who is educated, sweet and confident like her mother. She will try and bring Manav and Archana together. Also, she is very protective of her mother and grandparents Sulochana and Manohar. Having worked in Balaji's Bade Achche Lagte Hain as Apeksha, I am glad to continue my association with them.

Rithvik Dhanjani
This is my second serial with Balaji Telefims post Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani on Star One. I am happy to be a part of Pavitra Rishta. I am playing DK's son Arjun who has certain dreams in his life and is love with Ovi, who is Manav & Archana's daughter.

Puru Chibber
I never thought that I would start on television with Balaji. I play Manav and Archana's son Sachin, who is a spoiled brat. He is someone who has always got more than he wanted and that's because of Manav baba. Although, he doesn't like Archana initially, as he was told by his grandmother that she doesn't love them. He wouldn't want Manav and Archana to be together. But I don't know yet if he will change his opinion about Archana in future or not.

Shruti Kanwar
A graduate of Balaji's acting school, this is Shruti's first TV show. She will play Manav and Archana's daughter Ovi, who lives with her father, sister Tejaswini and grandmother Savita Tai in Canada. Ovi is in love with Arjun.

Nivit Ramani
I am looking forward to the shoot. I play Dharmesh's son who is very work-oriented. He doesn't have a love life. He is one person who puts his work before anything.

Manjusha's daughter
Pooni Karanjkar played by Jia Mustafa will be one of Manjusha's daughter. Though Manjusha always poked her nose in Archana and Manav's business, it would be interesting to see if Pooni follows in her mother's footsteps.

Edited by Armu4eva - 07 December 2011 at 5:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTAbha135dd.coollukin4goodSoapTanyaz-Swetha-bonnefille.Mandy..Sidra-sylph-relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meet PR's new generation--indya.com" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Wish these guys best of luck .Hope they can help to bring the TRPs up and make the show interesting ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

Princyz_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
All the best to the new entries.Hope They will maintain the old popularity of PR.

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
oh god dis savita is still after archana's life when she is out of her life and voluntarily she is out of her life... god give her some brain yr... 

siyona

siyona

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
it seems older tejaswini ruchi, varun have not been cast.yet..Tongue how can sachin hate archana..??? he was such a nice boy..

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Tahnsk for the article amru, so PR is now geting new look, hope tht arhu bcmes prctical now  after being betrayed by everyone want her to be relastic

suan

siyona

siyona

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
im really disappointed with the selection of archana's daughters..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesushkita10

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
The girls have just not been cast right...the boys are still better. 

The girl playing Purvi is also in BALH...she's alright but doesn't have the attraction that Ankita had to hook you. Since she's to be now the Archana-duplicate...Ekta could have done better!

The other girls...umm! 

I think Sachin is to be new Manav...check shirt replaces check jacket! ROFL 

Seems Sachin will fall in love with Purvi...since they are not blood related it wouldn't be incest according to BT parameters. LOL Tejaswi as little Savita...oh gosh! I can see her turning total BT vamp...Savita was still grey but this Tejaswi will a total mean-college bully!

Edited by bonnefille - 07 December 2011 at 11:26am

siyona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top