Na Aana Is Desh Laado

i think surya has changed his strategy

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, from todays precap😳😳😳
surya may act a little softer n ask jhanvi what she did so that param didn't do anything...
jhanvi may say she drugged him-------param may be stood outside the door listening :-)

surya has understood that his lil bro param is too stupid and easily mislead so he may start playing the game with a little more brain n less anger
wot do u think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think hes happy that Param never got the chance.

Really wanting to know how Param finds out the truth which leads him to get really mad and come to the decision of taking Jhanvi to a random place to get what he wants and show her that he is indeed not weak. 

Surya does not hate Jhanvi, he doesnt wana do her wrong. He just wants her to stay the hell away from him. Hes just helping her out in the precap, i will be shocked if he leaves her without reminding her that he is still not into her and that she better not start dreaming!

I don't see Surya as much of the "player"type. He seems more straight up than a guy who likes playing games. However, this show is quite unpredictable, it may just happen. 
Jhanvi vs Surya (game time)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure about this dear...😊 as Surya seems too straightforward... if he all of a sudden behaves lovey dovey then what you are saying can happen...πŸ€” but the way in the precap he looked confused while looking at Janvi & later gets disturbed when she catches his hand... seems more like he is going to yell or tell that just because i took you in my arms... doesn't mean i have taken you as my wife... πŸ€”i do feel when Param revealed that nothing happened last night... he also said that Janvi told him in the morning... also she even confessed that she has saved herself... πŸ€”so Surya has this much brains to understand that Janvi surely did something to make Param believe... πŸ€”his smile looked more like he was amused with the fact that Param has been fooled so easily... it didn't look devious to me... πŸ€”

but you never know what's running in cvs mind... 
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just saw the episode...wow...today's precap was too good...❀️ awesome...πŸ˜‰

first scene of today's episode was so funny...i just can't stop my laugh today...πŸ˜‰...& the background music while param was saying about last night to surya was awesome...but why has surya asked param about last night...is it only for the sake of finding out how jhanvi managed to escape from param...anyway surya didn't tell anything to param even after knowing what jhanvi had told to param inorder to escape from him...it's a sigh of relief for us..😊..that smile before surya leaving the room was like he was smiling at his brother's innocence i think...😳

loved the precap to the core...but as mentioned in the above posts...i too don't think that surya has really liked it...he has no expressions in his face at that time...but jhanvi looked at him so lovely shovely at surya...as surya is her prince charming she has always been dreaming & he really came to her today...to save her( seeing jhanvi's expressions in that scene i felt like that)...but i to think when jhanvi catches surya's hand he is defintly regret it & shout back at her...

Rams3697 thumbnail
tommorrow i'm definitly going to rushout from college to home as soon as college is over...just can't wait until the episode is on net...πŸ˜‰
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's first time when surya says " janvi " not "chhori " i love that scene .
Rams3697 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrashali10

yeah me too noticed that...surya says jhanvi...while he was asking param(kyun jhanvi ne kuch kaha kya...)...little bit surprised that he knows her name atleast..& utters that name while mentioning

but really couldn't understand how did he touch her...i never expected surya touching jhanvi too earlier...(atleast not for few weeks)...but have to say...that scene was so awesome...& it was so electrifying...πŸ˜‰just can't wait to watch tommorow's episode
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the Precap is attracting us to watch the epi tomorrow...

I am sure Surya will respond negatively to Jhanvi's holding his hand.  He will resisit all advances or wifely gestures from Jhanvi bec he will not want to give in to her...

Jhanvi is defo playng this game to get Surya to fall for her and this is her triumph to get atleast one of the men in her camp...  She has seen the care and empathy within Surya which gives her hope that he will be tough to break but once she reaches his soul he will be her greatest support.

Param and the other brother are weaker in character so they could be easily manipulated but they can be fickle 

Me too looking forward for tomorrow's epi
darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrashali10

awesome observation!

But agree with mslucki, I also do feel he has changed strategy! Else the day before he was shouting on Jhanvi for entering into his room and next day he is lifting her...πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ More I am suspicious about Jhanvi, I felt she is trying to lure  Surya...She  is not such kind of a girl. I feel her main motive is to break Surya first thats why she has started running behind him with wife tag...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

awesome observation!

But agree with mslucki, I also do feel he has changed strategy! Else the day before he was shouting on Jhanvi for entering into his room and next day he is lifting her...πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ More I am suspicious about Jhanvi, I felt she is trying to lure  Surya...She  is not such kind of a girl. I feel her main motive is to break Surya first thats why she has started running behind him with wife tag...

exactly ...as i was saying from the first, proly Jhanvi wll eventually succeed in making Surya fall for her...and when he turns all goody and expresses his love, she will crush his hopes like a toothpic...well, in a way, or maybe in more ways than one, he deserves such treatment...

about Surya changing strategy...not too sure...does he really feel he needs to encounter Jhanvi by changing strategy ???