Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Ali Azmat-New Videos in Pipeline

*maria* IF-Dazzler
*maria*
*maria*

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Ali Azmat - New Videos in Pipeline

Recently Ali Azmat performed at the Kala Godha Festival in Mumbai for the first time and performing with such a diverse range of musicians thrilled him to no end. Speaking about the experience he said, "It was great. We had a lot of fun. Zakir Hussain, Eric Lohrer and so many other musicians performed. The audience there was great and was cheering us on till the very end." Apart from Social Circus tours , Ali is also working on quite a few videos. "Right now, 'Teri Parchaiyaan' is under work. It's going to take some time. I can't do that ladki ko khara kerkey gana bana diya. I take a lot of time in doing stuff. Currently three videos are in the process. Apart from 'Teri Parchaiyaan', there's 'Main Challa' and 'Dil Ki Sira'. I'm contemplating on 'Main'. By the end of this year, everyone will see five more videos from Social Circus." Well, Ali Azmat fans, watch out, because Ali's got a whole lot of videos up his sleeves...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Funny music video of Ali Azmat

Author: kareena05   Replies: 0   Views: 469

kareena05 0 469 17 April 2007 at 6:32am by kareena05
Telefilm Chaal Baaz with Ali Azmat...

Author: kareena05   Replies: 5   Views: 618

kareena05 5 618 25 November 2006 at 10:23pm by noorejahaan
Latest Interview of Ali Azmat!

Author: Ms. Bholi Bhali   Replies: 9   Views: 2061

Ms. Bholi Bhali 9 2061 27 August 2005 at 3:49pm by Me_Anonymous
Ali Azmat (Junoon)

Author: Maha21   Replies: 1   Views: 640

Maha21 1 640 10 June 2005 at 1:53pm by Mashal
Ali Azmat's Social Circus!...Album Review

Author: Ms. Bholi Bhali   Replies: 1   Views: 1848

Ms. Bholi Bhali 1 1848 28 May 2005 at 5:30pm by Mashal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadia Khan  "I'm open to offers from India" Sadia Khan "I'm open to offers from India"  68

Sadia Khan a.k.a Imaan of Pakistani serial "Khuda Aur Mohabbat" ,talks ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index