India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 3/24/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

hey guys, todays episode was a good one. i didnt like the fact that akshat and sujal are not friends anymore. that really puts me off. the one good thing that happened was that finaly our kiddo came to know about the truth

update:

the episode starts wtih sujal waiting for akshsat on some lonely bridge. akshat arrives and sujal tells him that he needs to clarigy some things. akshat says he knows what sujal wants to know but he has nothing to say. sujal tries to say something but askshat stops him by saying that i know that whatever you know - you want to hear form my mouth(i think they are talking about the proofs.) akshat say that i know you dont believe in kano suni baat but need proof to believe everything and goes on this lying spree saying that - yes i stole the proofs and got myself kidnapped, i didnt  want to fight your case but kashish forced me and even then i tried my best to make sure that you lose. but alas you still won. aksht say that - yes i betrayed you because i am just like my father(akshat pls dont insult urself, we love too much to hear you compare urself to that sicko) sujal tells him to stop but akshat continues by saying that i dont want to be ur friend since your mother has ade my mother suffer. suja is shocked to hear this. akshsat says that - tumhari mama ne meri ma ka haq cheenliya, tumhari ma ki wajah se hum dono byiyo ke paas baap ka naam nahi and goes accusing sujal dear mama of such things. finally sujal cant take it anymore and tells akshat to stop and that he cannot hear anything against his mother. he says that i cam herer to forgive you becaus eyou are my friend. after piyush i gave you his place,but  meri mama basre main galat keh kar  tumne galati nahi , gunha kiya hai. now you can forget that you had a friend but i will not forget that you pinted your finger on my mother. akshat feels guilty and tries to explain but sujal leaves.

kashish enetr the room talking to someone on the phione(it sounded like she was giving someone instructions regarding some business, but as far i remember kashish doesnt go to office anymore, her only job now is to support her husband) she sees sujal by the window and tell the person that she will call him back . she goes to sujal and say - that nk god you met akshat , i knew that you will srt out things. but sujal says that we were friends but not anymore. kahish is hocked to here this and asks what happened. sujal says that akshat told me the truith and th truth is the same thing that we dont want to believe - he his the proofs and tried to make sure that i dont get out of jail. in the mean rishi comes there and overhears kashiss and sujal fighting over akshat. sujal says that he wud forgoven akshaty for what eh did but then he accused my mother of betrayal. rishi and kashish are both shocked. akshish says that - tumhe galat faimi hui hogi- akshat aisa keh hi nahi sakta. but sujal says that he did that and from now on we are not friends anymore. saying this he leves and rishi hears everything.

swayam is waiting for akshat and when he comes home0 asks him what happened. akshsat tells him everything. and also says that - sujal say dosti tod kar nuksan to mera hi hua hai kyunki sujal jaisa dost badi mushkil say milta hai( then why did you lie and make a mess of an already messed up matter stupidAngry)

rishi is stting ni a bar and thinking of what he heard. swayam comes theter in the mean time and sees rishi. the manager asks swayam to sit near rishi but he says that he doesnt want to sit near uncivilized ppl(so ironic coming form a junglees mouth) anyways our kiddo hears this and retaliates(not like his big b who only speaks now a days and not take anu action) he gets into a physical fight with swaym. guys i cant explain the figth but it was fantastic. some pp finally  interupt them and catch hold of rishi(because he was busy beating swayam into a pulp) rishi scream that- agar mere ghar par nazar dali to mijhse bura koi nahi hoga. swayam say- shutupLOL, jise tum apna leh rahe ho wo humara that. and jo humara nahi ho saka wo tumhara bhi nahi ho sakta. yeh mera wada hai.

veena and cg are waiting for rishi at home. rishi comes home all battered and bleeding. everybody gets aroud to see him except sujal who is nowhere to be seen. veena asks what happened and if he got into a fight. rishi says that  he did- with wayam. cg and kashish are shocked to hear this. then rishi asks (llooking at cg) if they want to know why(cg looks as if someone has jsut shot him) and the camera freezes on rishi

end

cant wait for monday. althought my bet is that kahsihs will handle the situation by taking rishi away. and i cant wait to see what swayam does.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Thx Shruti...loved the fight between Rishi and SwayamLOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Ya hardy quite true........

But Rishi should have hit that ape-man more. I am waiting to see now what does Kashish do........ Sujal had made it clear that he won't like her to meet Akshat so now..........

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Rishi was too good yesterday.... Loved his fight with the jungle boy...  and I liked the way he spoke to CG. 
Monday is going to be one interesting episode.
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged

yeahh yesterdayz episode juss rockeddddd Wink

yaar ek baar phir mai kth ki craziest fan hogaye hoon n sujal ki tu hoon heee Embarrassed

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

It was good as well as bad episode

good coz Rishi beat Swayam n bad coz Sujal&Akshat's frendship is over.(I think & hope that they will become frends again in near futureSmile)

Neways thanxs for update.Smile

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THANX

Go to top