Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah....but no more 😭 .....someone has made her GRAND ENRTY 😡 into the show and now, we'll hear stories on mid day and mirror as to how great a certain couple look on screen

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????waaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

yeah....but no more 😭 .....someone has made her GRAND ENRTY 😡 into the show and now, we'll hear stories on mid day and mirror as to how great a certain couple look on screen

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????waaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It always was someones dream...😡

Edited by moondust - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

It always was someones dream...😡

i know😡....but well, moni😉, it was her wish that she plays his romantic lead..that will nto be possible here......or heck, even if it happens, finally she will have to leave armaan😳😳😳...so her character will be a loser!!!

and if she is the pari replacement, then she would be a dumbo..and we can laugh at ss's idiocy😃

moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

i know😡....but well, moni😉, it was her wish that she plays his romantic lead..that will nto be possible here......or heck, even if it happens, finally she will have to leave armaan😳😳😳...so her character will be a loser!!!

and if she is the pari replacement, then she would be a dumbo..and we can laugh at ss's idiocy😃

Yayyyyyy for SS's idoicy😆..her character will be a Class D character called Sally Smith😕

And maybe she'll be bestest friends with Silly😛

koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey can any1 tell me jassis real name ?
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
I pray to God JandA be MandA forever. And this should be a reality show on Sony. That would be great
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koenigbobo

😆 well jassi's real name is MONA SINGH. gOD UR IN JJKN forum but u dont know jassi's real name????

in between   

ss ki hawa jab JJKNki sets pe chali😡

IF ki logoko bukhar chari😭

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koenigbobo

mona singh

loveforapurva thumbnail
Well Jassi n Armaan are allways gr8 2gether but I guess Someone is jealous even if she is Appu's off-screen wife.