Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13) (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

im reading ur ff. im in midway
once i will reach part 42
i will definately comment on this
Please PM me next time to keep myself updated

thanks dear.. i know there r lot  to be edited please spare i cant edit previous parts.. 

yes  am so  glad u r  reading from   start.. thanku so much  
will PM u  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13) (Page 144)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

hey  guys  am here with a new update hope  u will like it.   read it and comment what ever u feel  like or dislike  or even  more  hate  anything  i would love to  see ur comments and press like to  make me sure  that u read my updates. 

Update 43

Priya woke up early and found herself cuddled to him. she looked at both of them,a smiled crepes her lips.. she covered herself and went to freshen up. It was early priya was  setting her room. She picked up rams clothes was blushing on the preivious nights incidents. she tried to wake him up.

"sone do yaar.. plzzz"

" am going down for pooja plz wear something"

"priya .. leave now.. I want to sleep''

"ok mujhe kya'  if some one comes tell him ur Adam not ram'"

Ram heard the door banged hard. He took his clothes said " Hitler" .. he slept again.. mean while priya went to do pooja. It was very early in the morning at 5:30 Am whole KM will be lazy in bed. She did pooja ,dadi got up came to the hall at 6 . priya's pooja finished. Priya served chai to dadi in the garden.

She came to him with a cup of coffe sat beside  him wished him good morning. he was reading  news paper. He was thinking about nuts. Worried for her .both ram priya knows that nuts got her child aborted. Ram was not sure if karthik knows the truth.  They have to reveal to the family the news. Priya reminded ram  that nuts informed them as a miscarriage.  Ram declared they have to tell to karthik about this. Ram felt sorry for nuts.  Both became silent and remembered the day. The day priya saw a different ram kapoor.

flash back

Ram n priya went out for lunch. They had some time alone.  While they were leaving it was shags who called ram informing to reach the hospital soon. They rushed the hospital saw karthik out side the ward weeping when he saw priya he hugged her declared that nuts had a miscarriage. Ram  collapsed in the chair. It was difficult for priya to handle ram and karthik. After a while ram gather himself went to see nuts. priya came inside  saw ram  consoling her. Priya  saw guilt in her eyes. She came out walking towards the corridor heard nurses talking about Natasha. Priya rushed to the incharge doctor. she spilled the  truth that nuts got aborted earlier this is for the family. Priya felt bad to see ram and karthik  disturbed. Nut was discharged everyone got the news. Ram priya returned to KM

Priya was very much disturbed knowing the truth. She is confused can she say  ram?.  Finally decided to tell him. two days later she asked him for a ride. They went to beach. He took her to a private beach. She even called nuts to reach there. ram was surprised to see nuts .priya asked nuts to tell the truth about her pregnancy. Ram was confused. Nuts cried out and said the truth that she aborted her child. His anger  reached peaks. Ram yelled out what'!  Nuts told what happened .priya and ram listened to her.  After a brief silence ram said .U proved u r niharika's daughter. this is not ur fault.. I was proud of my choti  but today am not. What was wrong with u how could u do it. Priya consoled him and nuts.  They came back home it took ram to come out of the trauma. Ram dint even  want to see nuts face. He dint talk to her from that moment. It is aching nuts, her bhai her support system stepped back. She tried to apolizised  ram but he never  talked to her.

end 

Priya said ram I think we have to  take nuts to the doc and as well karthik. Find out  how her  health is!  Ram said before that karthik should know the truth. He has the right he will declare what they has to do . ram said he spoke to nuts in the morning. he asked to unveil the truth to karthik if karthik forgive her ram will also forgive. Priya respected his decisions . she assured ram about karthik's reaction.  Karthik called ram saying, they wanted to meet ram and priya for lunch to talk about nuts pregnancy.

All four sat on the table. Ordered the food. Nuts said sorry bhai. Ram stared at karthik. Karthik broke out. "jiju am not happy with what nuts have done. even I am responsible for this. I promised I will be her side when in trouble[ he hold nuts close to him] I forgive her.i still love her so much.i will take care of her."  Ram smiled looked at nuts. He was proud of what karthik said to him. ram called the doctor took a appointment of nuts. He thought to relax the day.he called vik-neha  and children as that is weekend. Was playing billiard's with  priya beside him.  karthik and nuts walked on the pool side spending their time. He  dragged priya in front of him and try to teach her the game.  There was no one in the  room  ram bribed everyone. All the day she was wearing her hair down her shoulder.  He moved her hairs to one side of her shoulder.

He saw  red marks on her shoulder, back, neck and nape and nail Scratches on her back.  He smiled naughty  hold her waist tight gliding his hand on her bare skin. she felt butterflies on her stomach..

P; ram plz'.. not now..

R; hmmm.. I  got it. U look more beautiful with my  marks on u [ kissed her back where  his teeth  retained a mark]

P; hmm' I love ur  mark on me

R; I like my  aggressive wife' last night was awesome baby..

P;  who is more aggressive .proof's are infront of u??[ pointing her love bite..] there are many more I was trying to hide them.

R; oh  then '  I need to  check them out[ he blew air on her back ..she felt shivers'. He grouped her soft flesh on her stomach..she puled his name' he liked it.. he kissed her shoulder where his teeth make a impression']

P; stop it ram'[sighed]  plzzz'. vik neha are here.. now leave me..

Vik neha came there.  priya adjusted her hair again.

Neha : oy .. kya ho raha hai.. {naughty}

R:  kuch nahi.. how y r u late

N: y r we early vik lagtha hai  we disturbed a peak moment'.[grin naughtily]

P; neha tu  bhi na'

They spent a good time playing there.. priya is tierd .. continuously yawning.. neha vikaram are busy with  kids and ram is busy with some files..  he felt weight on his shoulder, feeling a warm breath'turned to her,took her close in his arms made her comfortable in his embrace. She cuddle closer to him making her self comfortable.  Everyone gather there.. ram called priya' she said "hmm sone do na' kal raath bhi  tik se sone nahi di aap" every one heard this

N&V: tho ye baath hai..

Every one started  teasing ram. Priya is disturbed by this. woke up looked at  ram,found him embarrassed and blushing..

P;  {confused} what happened  ram.!

They teased the couple. Both were embarrassed.. priya mouthed a sorry , and ram  whispered love u'she blushed .. me too..

Neha vikram made kids  shout "WE LOVE U  BOTH"...

heloo do press like and comment .. dont forget yar Big smileBig smileBig smile

THREAD II

Edited by luvbalh - 11 April 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000Anu Shriramalfyumitzswa91Vaish90ark93balhsdfannehaprasad1994pinky2606nagma0kritinayyarTrieshrayaBALHlove4rayagupta90ahana1994varshathakkardeepa1993Alaadinjmehta1957Pinkjaliasheema_sharmabalhfan00Princess00sangautamanurayaRaya_someaiyathasanDsudipaharibol79name2saakshiMahaalwayscoolM_n_hsnehasyakaparikh1lalmadhusahana747sss283Siacutieviny_queenTVserialfreaksandhyasnshaviiMini1991123fizaluvsakshivironikajainleena04jineejiggs

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Nice update...continue soon!!!

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alya1991

Nice update...continue soon!!!

thanku  so much ..