Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13) (Page 133)

Post Reply New Post

Page 133 of 150

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oneandall

Aubine fantastic update after a LONG time... SmileClap It has romance, anger, seduction and all in all it was tooo good. now don't disappear and update soon.. Priya wants a baby and i want to read about when it happens and Ram's reaction... Smile

thanku so much .. am happy   u like my ff.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neemalst

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF raya.. journey of love. up 43.pg 144 (14.1.13) (Page 133)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

AWESOMEEEHug

hottt update aubline with lots of mixture of emotions loved the update...  its superb the way Priya's emotion motherhood so well loved...  Embarrassed Embarrassed n Ram understands it so well awesome... Embarrassed i m just in loving with it...Embarrassed

thanku so much ...

neemalst

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by name2saakshi

Update 37 good part i like it

love the way priya suport her hubbyWink

thanku  so much 

neemalst

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskan087

awww so cute and  ahem ahem hot update  ...plz update next part soon

hahah  thanks a lot

neemalst

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viny_queen

thanks fo r hte wait.. will sure update 

neemalst

nagma8

nagma8

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
add me your buddy list Smile i like your all ff continue soon

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hello  all
 am sorry  for the  delay. i have  neared to submit my thesis so am  a bit   busy. sorry i made lot gap to post this one. am so happy to see  people asking me to write soon. thanku so much guys

update

Ram woke up late in the morning, she was  in his arms.facing her  bare back to  him . he cuuddled more close to her pulled her by waist.placing  kisses on her  shoulder , neck. " priaya.. uto.." " hmm nahi ram  sone dijiye na aap bhi sojayiye.. am so  tierd"  ram smiled .. " aisa kya kia tumne itna tak  gayi  ho"  priya  turned to him  gave a angry  glare " do not u  knw   the reason" cudled more to his arms  feeling the warmth. " priya  I love u…" " hmm  pata  hai .. anything new" " I love u  darling" "  hmm pata hai ram.. kuch nayi   baath  hai tho  batavo" she grined at ram  . "  that was so rude.u don't love me any more I know it  and am  leaving"  "arey  ram I am  just kidding" ram  was about to  get up  from bed  she  adjusted the duvet on  her and sat against the head rest. Pulled him   back "don't u  know how much I love u.. ram .." " no I don't knw, common  brush my knowledge or prove it by  brushing ur  lips on mine."  Smiling  naughtly ,ram  came close to her and their  lips are inches apart they heard the  door  bell rang.. she  pushed him  to pick  her  night  gown .. "I don't think its ur dad priya" …  she picked  rams clothes pushed on him.. while going  please  ram  don't  come out  like always u do .. check ur self in mirror n come out"….

She  straightned  her   tousled hair.stil she  look odd, tiered. She  opened the door  she  saw  niharika and maam ji. She felt embaressed. " aap yeha" "  kya  hum andar ah sakthe ho" niharika asked.priya  was  completely  embaressed. Moved aside  ,both  niharika n  mama came inside  priya   asked them if they want coffee, teaor something else.  Niharika asuasual  cut to the point. " priya …  was ram here..!  he  was'nt been home last night. Was everything fine with u both".. priya remembered their  passionate  night  which  continued till morning. She smiled n blushed " haan    sab kuch tik hai. Aap ko kyun  laga ki  kuch gadbad hai. Thanks  for the concern. Ill get  some coffee for u  both" she left to the kitchen.  Mean while  ram came there.. dint notice nik n mama.  Wiping his face with towel. " who is that priya , who came.. aur haa………..darling  can u make a cup of strong coffe for me!!"  nik mama gapped their  mouths. Ram  opened his eyes n saw niharika and mama … his face turned  fuming  red.  Priya observed it. She  quickly made some coffee and  served.. she prayed  her god  to send sudheer home soon. Unless she was sure  to see ram as RB .

Before  niharika ask  ram about  apeksha ram initiated. " hmm .. coffee is too good priya . u know something I started liking coffee when ma made it specially  for me one  morning" maa is the words   left every one confused.  Priya  smiled seeing nik. Mama was surprised thinking. When did sweety   woke up early in the morning to make coffee for ram. He was sure nik do not know the address of kitchen.  NIK MAMA gave a  tough smile.  " ram  mein  kab …"  ram interrupted. " arrey   ha   I  wanted to talk to u ,  please make  two  rooms  ready  in KM    for our new business partners. They r  coming  from  AUS  today  so  I insisted them to stay  in KM till they  find a good home to live in. I have a mansion so two people is not a burden."  NIK dint speak anything.  " BTW aap dono yeha…"  priya  said "  niharika ji Is worried for u ram. Y dint u tell a word ur coming here"  " worried ..  ram  laughed..  yeah kab se.. is momth  aap ki credit card limit xceed hogayi hai kya? Aur  aap ki  ATm  card renew karvana hai ..?  ill make it  done … concrn ki jaroorath nahi. ! am  with my  family"  nik  do not knw what to  speak  n  she smiled at priya ram n  left the place waving bye to them. " ram  don't u have office?" " hmm hai .. y ?"  she  came  sat besides him  leaning on his arm. He is busy  reading news paper.  She  dozed  to sleep.

Ram  felt  her weight on his arm, looked at herhis  lips curled to smile,  encircled his arm over her shoulder. "priya.. priya" he called her,kissed her forehead. " ram sone dijiye na.. am so tierd"  he  smiled  with a naughty  grin. " kya hai priya , am not  that  tired but look at u  ur  sleeping all the time.  Sleeping beauty  sleep  as much u want after I  leave for office"  " tho jao na  jaldi  jayiye .. before   that  romance bug bite u again"  he smiled.. "I don't need any bug to bite me, am always on   for my  beautiful  wife." He kissed her fore head "I love u so much" . she smiled n pulled away  from him … "hmm aap jayiye  office..  hope mummy n Ayesha will come today . I will reach KM"  ram saw her so tired.. " u take rest her. Spend some time with ur  family , and I will come to pick u up." " ok .. ram  aapka clothes." There was knock on door.!

Ram got his clothes.

They  closed the doors and  went in side, ram was about to go to wash room. He  pulled priya towards him lifted her  in his arms  dragged her to the wash room .she pleaded him NO but he was not in state to listen. "raam.. please leave me.." " no way ..  I wished to have bath with u today.. ek saath" " ram please I have lot of work   need to clean the room, aap ka break fast.. please..leave " he  kept her on floor.  .. pulled her close to him..their bodies touched. " sweet heart u  too needs to freshen up,I know my  wife is tired I want to  make  her  relax sometime, wanna give her massage,. I wanna pamper u" " bass.. kal raath se .." kept  finger on her lips " hey am ur husband, sab kuch janta hu ..tho" " mana thodi na kar rahi hu mein" she blushed .. rm took all her  clothes off n his too.. both applied shower gel  to each other..  enjoy the feel n touch of each others  body under the shower. He  nuzzeled her neck, felt the smooth  skin, pampered her body  with his hands. gave a gentle  massage on her body. She hugged him . both washed each other n came out. 

Priya wrapped towel around her. Went to  wadrobe to pick a saree. Ram got ready  for his office. Priya changed to a saree.went straight to kitchen. Ram  pulled her  from kitchen. "I ordered lunch  it will come will have it  n I will leave  for my  meeting." Lunch  arrived all of priya's fav.   They  fed each other.  Ram was about to go he  turned back.. "ram .. thanku  so much .. for  every thing.  My  dream came true. I never thought I will be  the wife of rich business man ., I always  dreamt  me like a wife of  a middle class husband, sending my husband to office like this." " oh ……………. So thanks to u too.." " me……….!"  " haan .. I  never dreamnt I will  have  bath  with my  sexy  wife  .. it happened.. I think  we should often do this"  " raam ….  Office nahi jana hai kya"    both hugged each other  tight.. ram started kissing her nape..to her ear..  she felt the shiver..  she broke the hug n  kissed him on fore head. He pointed his lips.. she smiled cupped his face and pulled it near her n kissed him. It went deep. Priya  brokr the kiss and hugged him.   Both  r lost in a moment of togatherness, bliss. There was shipra n Ayesha. Witnessing the love.  Shipra coughed..

Both r embaressed n broke the hug..

" maa aap log kab …  u r supposed to come by afternoon…." " haan I came right time! It was u who  forgot the time . may be . both  were lost in each other." Shipra  acted crazily  loud.  Ram  was embaressed  n  was about to move. "  ram  beta .. sham  ko  late  ana  priya ko arram ki jarooth  hai . bahot  tired lag rahi hai.aur humme bhi apna beti ke saath time spend karna hai." "maa……… stop it.. haan  bye  mr. kapoor .. come here for  dinner, n will leave after dinner"   both  waved bye… she  turned around n  saw  shipra and  Ayesha teasing her .. Ayesha is acting yawning " maa  bohot tak  gayi hu.. I need to sleep .. mein ja raha ho. tera damadh dint let me sleep. Will talk later."  Shipra and Ayesha  laughed loud. Priya  ran  after Ayesha..  finally   three.. hugged..  shipra  saw her happy , shudir ji came there. seeing  happy priya. " hmm   lagtha hai koi bahot kush hai…. Ram kaha hai" " papa who  office  mein meeting tha.  He will collect all ur reports. Will come in the evening here"   shudir , shipra , Ayesha stared at her..  and all smiled.. " maa aap bhina"

Ram had a meeting n he was late..  vikram  n  apeksha  were waiting  for him.from  30 min.  he  said sorry  to them. " koi baath nahi bhai. I can understand, nayi  nayi shadi  hogayi hai , tho   we can understand"  ram  blushed..   vikram an d apeksha gave a hifive.  Ram  without any delay  asked them to start the procedures.  They  have discussed the  collaboration of   apeksha's business. He said to apeksha to come n stay in KM  to which she rejected.  After ram insist her she agreed. It  was a surprise to  dadi n priya.  Vikram  menctioned  about the  plan  he  wanna do to   evil trio.. 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

alfypreet_21Anu Shrirampriyaislamnagma8balhsuperfanneemalstnoya28ic_2000kritinayyarTrieshdancydreamergupta90NAZIANISAR1karamsekhonasheema_sharmabalhfan4evernaznin17PinkjaliShaiqMadihaname2saakshishaz9MahaalwayscoolM_n_hkaparikh1snehasyaDsudipasss283Asiyamajeed_CandyCream_Siacutieviny_queenjakther7TVserialfreaksandhyasnluvsakshivironikajain123fizaleena04jineejiggs

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
res
   it
wow it was beyond wonderful...
ships and ayesha teasing raya...
raya moments...all awesome...
thanku sooo much for updating this ff dear

Edited by sss283 - 25 October 2012 at 1:08pm

Post Reply New Post