Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

QUICK ! GUYS ! SUGGEST A CURE PLS ! :( - Page 3

jassisuri thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i will say, just meet once, just once shilpa apurva agnihotri, all ur problems will be solved , and u will be permanently cured of ur apurvamania πŸ˜†
why else do u think she is coming to jjkn 😭 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† armaan o mainia
marvelous.malks thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LOVE_APURVA

Sorry Prachu darling..I am in ICU..in a bad state than you..I am not even able to breath..so I cant help you..I am in a worser condition of Armaan-O-manio..and have a additional VIRUS OF Apurav -O-mania..!! πŸ˜‰

Love-Hema

Hema my room is right next to yourz...ive also been struck my armaan-o-mania 😳 Aahhh i'm gonna die with this armaan-o-maniaaa..but its an enjoyable Disease! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sadiaali thumbnail
it's called loveria πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
drrkamra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Clana_621

U knw wht this happend to me too!! My cousins name is Amaan and i accidently called him armaan and hes not even a year old yet!!! omg wht to do!!
Hera

Bug your family to change the little dudes name to Armaan and at least one of us will be curedπŸ˜‰

drrkamra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jassisuri

i will say, just meet once, just once shilpa apurva agnihotri, all ur problems will be solved , and u will be permanently cured of ur apurvamania πŸ˜†
why else do u think she is coming to jjkn 😭 😭 😭

Is SS coming to JJKN?😲 Please, say no!😭

Sharila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachi4AJ

Yes Guys..........I've caught  a TERRIBLE Disease...........

Its more DANGEROUS than Cancer,AIDS,Or any other damned Disease on this world..........😭

The Disease - ARMAAN-O-NAME-O-MANIA 😭

The Symptoms - Suddenly blurting " Armaan " whenever I am about to say ANYTHING starting with the Alphabet " A " 😭

How it was DETECTED - Yesterday my mamma was sitting on da bed eating ANAAR ( Pomegranate ) and all I wanted to say was " gimme a Spoon of Anaar too mamma " instead,my disease took in and I blurted " Gimme a Spoon of ARMAAN Mamma "

Dont Laugh guys ! 😑 Its NOT Funny

Its become so serious dat I have to Think Twice now b4 spaking 😭 and I try to put up a substitue of all words starting from the alphabet " A "  Coz almost everyday a slip of da tongue happens at least 2-3 times and whoever is listening is either " Huhhhhhhh " abt it if he/she doesn't know Armaan,or simply teases da living daylights out of me is he/she does 😭

Help me guys.............I can only discuss this prob of mine with u all 

Prachi I dont think you should be looking for cure.  Just feel the feeling. 

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've got da Cure Guys ! πŸ˜›

Simple,when I get married and have a Baby boy,I'll name him ARMAAN ! πŸ˜†

Dat solves my prob,so then whenever Then I suddenly blurt " Armaan ",ppl ( including my poor hubby πŸ˜‰ ) will think I m remembering my Son πŸ˜†

But dat still has atleast 6-7 more years to come true 😭 πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail
what....prachi you want to get cured of this disese??? 😑

i live a healthy life with this disease.. πŸ˜†
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: a4j4ever

what....prachi you want to get cured of this disese??? 😑

i live a healthy life with this disease.. πŸ˜†

Yeah,But u know its difficult to live up with it when ur trying 2 concentrate on Chemical Equilibrium πŸ˜†

Edited by prachi4AJ - 18 years ago