Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆 ...sorry guys...this seems to have spread through the whole JJKN forum!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nind churayi meri
kisne o sanam tu ne....
chan churaya mera
kisne o sanam tu ne..... 😳 😳

and now
tum dilki dharkan main rehte ho
meri in sasose kehte ho 😳

this arman mania has no medicine. yeh to hona hi tha.
well hema take me to the ICU will u?????? 😉 😳
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u want a cure and u are asking us.. sorry dear.. all of us are sailing in the same boat.Armaan Suri.grrr 😡😡u are the temptation that leads us to commit sin..
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Aww..Aw..what reactions..I am lovinitt..Good to see..so many suffering with same desease...Aw..and the best part is..actually none of us want to be xured..we dont mind it worsened RIGHT..???

Love-HEma 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
😆

hai raam yeh kya ho raha hai sabko

sab ke sab bimaar

i think this calls for drastic action

mayb shud call vijay and get something done about armaan virus

i think best wud be for tabs to take printout of this chat and show to him and let armaan come personally and cure everyone

😆
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
still haven't been able to decipher if the disease is contagious or self-evolving 😆 😆 .. seems like it is self-evolving but gets inflamed when in contact with other people suffering from the disease.... 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

still haven't been able to decipher if the disease is contagious or self-evolving 😆 😆 .. seems like it is self-evolving but gets inflamed when in contact with other people suffering from the disease.... 😆

so far i havent developed such symptoms guess i m already immuned against catching this virus😆

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

Bingo!!! You got it spot on Lashy!!! 😆

spike thumbnail
Well, I suggest you go to Jasmeet Suri, she may have just the ideal potion that can help you get cured...btw, i am not taking any guarantee of the actual procedure she will be following while administering her medicine....you may end up in the hospital for one or two days, but the disease will be cured 😆
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Treatment for Prachi,Hema and the rest suffering from this contagious disease. ( Madhu's medicine Clinic).

Requirements.
Frames and Pictures.
One framed picture of Purab.
One framed picture of Raghav.
Total number of Pictures 2. To be framed and placed on either side of the bed. As one wakes up first thing to be done is look right and then look left. She will be forcefully brought back to this world once the patient glances at both the pictures. Patient may be under some kind of shock after the initial dosage. However the patient will start feeling little relief as they follow the instructions.
The AOM ( apurvaomania) disease will get an instant cure... 😉 😭 😭 . Keep treating the disease for 10 days morning afternoon and night.

Patients will have instant cure to this dreadful disease.

No offence to anyone....