Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Apurva-the best gift to indiantelevision (Page 3)

Sunflower Groupbie
Sunflower
Sunflower

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I agree with Preity*. Apurva needs a haircut and a clean shave to look good.  I guess once he meets the new Jassi he will do it. Smile 

I agree with tablet too. Apurva Agnihotri is brilliant actor. He got the opportuity to work in JJKN and we found his awesome acting skillsClap. Thanks to Deeya and Tony Singh.Big smile

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

sorry to rain on your parade guys but viewers change thier choice every single day. apoorve is good but so are a number of other actors on tv . here are a few of them(i am commenting only on thier acting skills)

1)varun badola.....few people can risk playing the roles he plays. his role as a sweet mentally retarded on koshish and irresponsible immature talented photographer on astitva makes him an exceptional actor

2) ashish nayyar....he brings a new meaning to dark , lonely  ,obnoxious  ,illegimate millionaire with troubled past falling in love with his strong wife in tumhari disha. few actors can do justice to such magnetic and dark role

3)hiten tejwani....he has a whole section of  fans drooling over him. he conveys the tribulations of karan in kskbt extremely well

4)parmeet sethi....i can't think of anyone playing raj better than him.he also passes of as dr brian in astitva

5) vineet jain.... he is a very underutilised actor ...who else could have lent such a class and glamour to the evil character of aryan.

6)kawaljeet singh....he is already a known tv personality from buniyaad to tumhari disha.he needs vey little introduction.

7)aloknath....there are few character actors who can bring the grace and reality he brings to his roles

8)the guy who plays manas in astitva....whether it was the betrayed mature, strong  doctor of astitva or weak boss indulging in illicit relationships in hastratein ...he gets in the skin of the character....and makes you sit up and notice

9)akashdeep saigal....while a novice in the industry, he made you want to hug and kill him both at the same time when he played ansh the diabolical evil son in kskbt. there are few villians who evoke a sense of empathy in the indian viewers who are used to hating darker characters 

there are many more who are probably not exceptional but with little hard work can get there .......like amit sareen, ejaz khan, rajeev khandelwal,ronit roy, samir soni, amit jain.........etc etc.i would say it is a gross overstatement pitting apoorve who has had only one role under his sleeves as the best thing on tv. once again he is good but can be better and it will take him time and some work before he achieves the critical acclaim tv personalities like alok nath have earned. 

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Agree with you 100% PJ.. Varun has had the best choices of roles so far.. lot of variety and he really  carries it off .. He is really really execptional in Astitva..
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

sorry to rain on your parade guys but viewers change thier choice every single day. apoorve is good but so are a number of other actors on tv . here are a few of them(i am commenting only on thier acting skills)

1)varun badola.....few people can risk playing the roles he plays. his role as a sweet mentally retarded on koshish and irresponsible immature talented photographer on astitva makes him an exceptional actor

2) ashish nayyar....he brings a new meaning to dark , lonely  ,obnoxious  ,illegimate millionaire with troubled past falling in love with his strong wife in tumhari disha. few actors can do justice to such magnetic and dark role

3)hiten tejwani....he has a whole section of  fans drooling over him. he conveys the tribulations of karan in kskbt extremely well

4)parmeet sethi....i can't think of anyone playing raj better than him.he also passes of as dr brian in astitva

5) vineet jain.... he is a very underutilised actor ...who else could have lent such a class and glamour to the evil character of aryan.

6)kawaljeet singh....he is already a known tv personality from buniyaad to tumhari disha.he needs vey little introduction.

7)aloknath....there are few character actors who can bring the grace and reality he brings to his roles

8)the guy who plays manas in astitva....whether it was the betrayed mature, strong  doctor of astitva or weak boss indulging in illicit relationships in hastratein ...he gets in the skin of the character....and makes you sit up and notice

9)akashdeep saigal....while a novice in the industry, he made you want to hug and kill him both at the same time when he played ansh the diabolical evil son in kskbt. there are few villians who evoke a sense of empathy in the indian viewers who are used to hating darker characters 

there are many more who are probably not exceptional but with little hard work can get there .......like amit sareen, ejaz khan, rajeev khandelwal,ronit roy, samir soni, amit jain.........etc etc.i would say it is a gross overstatement pitting apoorve who has had only one role under his sleeves as the best thing on tv. once again he is good but can be better and it will take him time and some work before he achieves the critical acclaim tv personalities like alok nath have earned. 

I don't get the point...someone(s) express their love for their favorite character have to chastised for it.  I am not dumb.  I know there are a lot talented actors and actresses out there and good for them, keep up the good work.  For me once JJKN is over, I will have to start my search all over again for my favorite actor who is the best actor in the world.  In the meantime, my favorite actor is Apurva Agnihotri and I think he is the greatest actor to hit small screen.
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
  in the midst of all these messes these days , i have found out a way to get rid of your frustrations!!!! think about apurva , how sweet he is,how talented he is,how adorable he is  and so on!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I agree there is a lot of talent out there, but for me only Apurva has touched my heart the most and will remain number one on my list of fav actors.

He is the only reason why I am hooked on JJKN...other serials I cannot watch inspite of good acting because the stories dont appeal to me at all.

This is just my personal opinion. Not intended to hurt anybody...

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I don't get the point...someone(s) express their love for their favorite character have to chastised for it.  I am not dumb.  I know there are a lot talented actors and actresses out there and good for them, keep up the good work.  For me once JJKN is over, I will have to start my search all over again for my favorite actor who is the best actor in the world.  In the meantime, my favorite actor is Apurva Agnihotri and I think he is the greatest actor to hit small screen.

oopsEmbarrassed....i am sorry jprasad....i thought the author of the post invited discussion on her views about apoorve being the best on indian television(this being discussion forum not fan club)...sorry to offend you all...bura na mano holi hai

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Apurva as Armaan Suri is FANTASTIC and FABULOUS.

Go to top