Apurva-the best gift to indiantelevision

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i totally agree with bluelotus arman,really luves her,he is refusing to accept jassi cheated on him,he is atrue lover,thank god at least t and d r not putting negative shades into his charecter,he sld always remain a true lover which he is,if t an d do some thing with his charecter,i swear i will take the🤬out of their🤬,and i will do it,armaan,armaan armaan-means luv luv luv,t and d if u buthcher him,we will butcheru

arman darling w r with u❤️

tablet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail

apurva why  r u so good coz of u i have to watch this crap ,its going to kill me,but sweeto fou i can tolerate rabba ishq na hove,kambaght ishq😕

arman's luv is the only motivation behind my watching stupid jjkn

tablet

ms-tabu thumbnail

there is no doubt that armaan is not only awonderful actor but has aterrific screen presence,one scene and he captures r heart,we salute u armaan,u r wondeful.👏

tablet

lub_u thumbnail
armaan, the charm of our heart😳😳
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely true, Armaan, you are a darling and I love you so much.
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fer sure!

Although BLF may be better than JJKN in terms of the storyline, no T&D to butcher and kill the script, no kekta influence, no anoying mallika/aryan....etc etc....WE have our Armaan, and nothing or no one can ever replace him...(he is our saviour!)

ms-tabu thumbnail

u r the best thing to have happened to indian television,those kekta heroes must be dying out of jealousy,u r the ultimate-terrific combination of stunning looks and talent,i am proud 2 be your fan,keep up the good work apu.

we luv u

tablet

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

u r the best thing to have happened to indian television,those kekta heroes must be dying out of jealousy,u r the ultimate-terrific combination of stunning looks and talent,i am proud 2 be your fan,keep up the good work apu.

we luv u

tablet

I agree. Best actor in India today.

lub_u thumbnail
yah, i love his acting too.😊
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed 100% tablet...Apu is the best! 😊