India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

To be or not to be

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Well I just realised that a few days back Someone who claimed they were Vipul graced us with his presence. Now everyone's really excited about it, but people want to know more and also confirm whether or not most of the gals here have really realised their dream of having an exchange of idea's with their Demi God!

But before any of us can gather the courage to contact this vips by PM, everyone was in a flurry as to what they could possibly say to him. So here I am, with another topic where each one of you can put down whatever it is you want to say to Vipul and then we will together frame the PM that will eventually go to vips, and in the future to any other id that we can lay our hands on.

So go ahead, start!

reachmaryam007 Groupbie
reachmaryam007
reachmaryam007

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i wd write

hi vipul i've become a great fan of urs after watchin india calling.u look 22222222222 cool in d serial n also ur chemistry with chandini is superb.v all at IF(ic section) r mad after u.plzz do keep visitin d forum.

bye
Smile
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
hey vipul
ur work is awesum in ic ...........we enjoy watching ic juss bcoz of u . u doing full justice to ur role and we all luv u for tht .......hope u do well in ur life and do visit the forum whenevr u can.
bye
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged

ok if tht guy is vipul..........

my ques would be.........

where do u get ur jackets from... they r damn cool... n dont u feel hot in them in the sultry weather of mumbai.....

_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i'll say-
i'm ur biggest fan..i still can't beieve it's u..i luv ur acting..even i liked u in k.street but u r even more rocking in ic..come to the forum to interact wid ur fans whenever possible.
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hmm....... lots of fans. Cool
No questions!
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I'd be happy to just read his replies to messages sent by his fans.... Embarrassed
Priy Newbie
Priy
Priy

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
hey vipul u look rocking in ic...... i'm a biggest fan of u. keep visiting forum when u have time.

bye

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index