Hotel Kingston
Hotel Kingston

av finally out of kit??

minxx Senior Member
minxx
minxx

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Amit says ENOUGH!

After witnessing Rohan Kapoor's lavish wedding to his fiance on Kituu Sabb Jaantii Hai on Sahara, don't expect to see much of him on the show. Amit Verma, aka Rohan, is exhausted and tired of the daily grind and has decided to take a month-long break and chill out with his family in the city. And as luck would have it, Amit's track in the serial gives him the freedom to do so. In this free time, Amit plans to work out and get into top shape. Hopefully the time spent away from the sets will prove to be a refreshing break.

minxx Senior Member
minxx
minxx

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
tired of shooting just 5 mins on d show ?? naaaaaaaa hes lying hes finally tired of the week character he was playin
Swatee Senior Member
Swatee
Swatee

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
When i first read it in the morning , i thought he was leaving kittu.
and was quite happy. but...
anyways good he is taking a break which he always talked about taking in last year's interviews ( after HK was over )
hope he gets back in top shape. ( as mentioned )
may be come up with some new good project.
or do some ad
he was also supposed to learn dancing !! not mentioned here.

utilise ur break well AV.
waiting 2 see u in new look nextmonth.
till then v r enjoting our HK reruns. they r gr8
------------------------------------------------

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=31020062263968310200622543656

moderators pls delete the duplicate topic created by me. i had not seen this when i crated that topic. I have deleted the post but not able to delete the topic.

Jack u have asked me somewhere 'AV had a blast shooting for kittu ' - he has mentioned this in Bomaby times - on the sets of kittu article .

pranx Senior Member
pranx
pranx

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I do hope he leaves Kituu for good. How could he even have agreed to do such a Kekta type char after HK?
apple14 Goldie
apple14
apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hope to see him abck again real soon!
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
does it mean v dont hav to tolerate dat terrible show atleast for a month? LOL LOL
sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dr.jackall

tired of shooting just 5 mins on d show ?? naaaaaaaa hes lying hes finally tired of the week character he was playin

atleast finally he got it

what a hatke type role meansLOLLOLLOL

hope soon he will b in shape too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Second innings for Amit Varma in Bollywood Second innings for Amit Varma in Bollywood  4

Amit Varma who rose to fame with his acting in the serial like Hotel ...

'TV show with good story creates its own prime time' 'TV show with good story creates its own prime time'  14

Content rules over everything, feels "Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev" producer ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index