Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SSsanasonu

SSsanasonu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

okay! Dis is my 1st ever IF post :Tongue
though me being a huge n crazyyy  fan of REY over Swayam I don believe I m to ryt abt swayam nao Confused
actually yests. Epi. Really left me jawdropped at THE EXCELLENT CHARACTER OF SWAYAM Clap 

Sayam is the finest character ever came up in the Indian Television's history !! Star

hes A  GREATT friend  of Rey & Kria 'he always stand up for dem <3
hes a peace maker who always settles the disputes n quarrels b\w evry1'
ofcourse who cud forget his THE PARAMOUNT Effort to get  rey n kria talking in the rose day party ' *touchwood*
he is the ONE who handles the hot headed sharon n bharat'not only handles but makes her
Head over heels with his affection n caress <3
his cute-cute,lil-lil tactics to make rey n kria a couple r sooo hearthrobbing <3
Hes a TERRIFIC DANCER'.hes sooo feathery in his moves n wt WOOOWWWS ME is dat he pulls of both bollywood n hip-hop sooo well!!! <3 __ <3

Hes an UTTER LOVER-BOY'do I evn need do elaborate dis? ;)
n dese days he very shrewdly handles the Diva n leaves her droppping  a bombshell  LOL

Swyam=majnu'dis ws all my mind set since the show started n afta dat hert-breaking epi. I really thot dat I wud'nt  b able to accept  the  OBSTINATE  N ADAMANT swayam'.but to my sheer SURPRISE HE TURNED OUT TO B INCREDIBL!!! He emotes remarkablY!!!!
 Though being rich,he doesn't  posses evn a grain-of-sand  attitude '.HEART-WINNING
hes an awesome poet n nao we cum to kno dat he speaks fantastic  hindi.
he also like a typical bolly hero rescues his chik from  filthy goons :P

he has the XCELLENT dialogues in the whole saga Heart

WWWOOOWW!!! Hes really  exquisite n a pleasure to watch!! Thumbs Up

ALL  MY  RESPECTFUL  BOWS,SALUTES,PATTS to the 'crEATOR' OF THE CHARACTER OF SWAYAM 'n thank u CVs for this incredible character of urs  Thumbs Up Star

Edited by SSsanasonu - 07 December 2011 at 4:29am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

g2o2rsxdSunaya94mrashhkl75neha445_CrazySuzi_2cute4u_22SwaRon227dew_dropzbhavika0611---Shweta---love_arshaTwinkle_d3ShantanuSoul-bitz-yasrikrittika23.FunLuvingGirl.RadiantTreasureSaumya_D3Parvathi12FullyFaltoo.muskurana-naina-radzammyradtRafz-Sakina-..DamonCrazy..shaani2209KriYaansh960CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam=Wonder Boy" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nice post! Welcome to IF! :) 
And oh yes swayam is WONDERFUL! :D I mean srsly how can someone be sooo perfect?? How can someone have sooo many quality's together? 

He is just ..  Awesome :') 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlexArshaSunaya94dew_dropzSSsanasonuradzammy

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
WELCOME TO IF SANA...nd yeah swayam's character has been amazingly written nd portrayed equally well by shantanu...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94SwaRon227dew_dropzSSsanasonushaani2209

SSsanasonu

SSsanasonu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
aww!! thank u sooo mch for the warm welcom @ zak231 & @  ashmine <
:D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hehe hamra swyam dil mein bas jata hai...!!!!
nd welcm 2 if dear...!!!!

Edited by swaron502 - 07 December 2011 at 5:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227dew_dropzSSsanasonu

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Sana !! Hug

Good to see unbiased appreciation of our Majnu Smile

Nice to know u like "Swayam" .. we are toh SUPER proud of our Majnu boy !!! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.RamshaAlexArshaSSsanasonuSwaRon227dew_dropz-bitz--naina-radzammyshaani2209

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
welcome to IF sana, awesome post . srsly the character 'swayam' is one of a kind n we must thank CV's for it n shanTANNU for  portraying d chrctr so well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSsanasonu

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Aw..kya karu i love this post mann!! swayam rocks! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSsanasonuCrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.