Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Pathetic never expected from JJKN (Page 3)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiainspires

ss in jjkn....??? tht's like the ultimate death blow....eeks....seriously cant believe the heights she will go 2 keep A to herself...insecurities ki bhi hadh hoti hai..ok u stick 2 him in parties.do pda..but now u wont even let him act freely also..????? as sidhu wud say....""GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME...!!!!!!!!""""" and as for tnd...."IT"S LIKE COMMMITING SUICIDE"""(another sidhuism...!)plz...this is ridiculous and outrageous....
M will feel so oout of place what with SS's pda on the sets...sheesh...and AA will b beech mein....ek taraf jassi se romance and dusri or ss's "honest prying eyes"

how willl ss react when AA-M wil shoot the romantic scenes...which they WILL bcoz if show is ending by march-apr...then in the end they WILL show A-j's child...so...ss..... and also ss wil b in gulmohar wid jassi....lets see how ss and M act 2gether….....i think ss is now abs insecure wat with wed''s epi. and all (which shows there IS sm thing more btw A-M....tht's why she took up this role...& if she tries 2 break the magic btw a-j,,,,,god....tnd r like NUTS......but i think MS wil not tolerate if she interferes in their scenes....sm1 give a first hand account yaar...tabsss...tell us in detail when u r back..

btw, will she allow AA to act again wid MS? wat u ppl think? or will she also take a role in tht serial?

LOL...hema called me up yesterday and we were just thinking about as to how ss will react after AA gives his shots..she would be like"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHUNOOOOOOOO....KYA ROMANCE HAI!!!!!...AND YOU ARE THE KING OF ROMANCE(she once said thatConfused)...and then, HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, PDA, MOLESTATION and everything you nameLOLLOL

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged

LOL...hema called me up yesterday and we were just thinking about as to how ss will react after AA gives his shots..she would be like"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHUNOOOOOOOO....KYA ROMANCE HAI!!!!!...AND YOU ARE THE KING OF ROMANCE(she once said thatConfused)...and then, HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, PDA, MOLESTATION and everything you nameLOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

ss said apu is the king of romance.......well, she is the queen of pda ConfusedConfusedOucheeeeksssssConfusedConfusedConfused 2day i saw star & saw her making a really BAD face at sm1..dont know who...at tht star evening or smthing...and last week  isaw her wid amit sareen...he is so good ss, why didnt u marry him???WinkWinkWink (no offenceTongue)btw, SS and 'a' go hand in glove...Arjun punj, Apoorva, Amit Sareen....LOLLOL

but wht u think, will she let AA act wid MS Embarrassedor on the condition tht she will also b there? Confused

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
JJKN kaya mazak banke rahe jayega? I used watch one serial ...... God knows. But I agree with Buffie unless it effects JandA I am okay,
leeya Senior Member
leeya
leeya

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_ranveer

ha ha ha ha !!! i could not help laughing LOL . SS yaha bhi !! kya chewing gale padee hai Apurva ke LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ooooooooo my ghosh
leeya Senior Member
leeya
leeya

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
what's PDA???????????????????????????????????????? Ouch
loveforapurva Newbie
loveforapurva
loveforapurva

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I really don't know how it willl seem to watch Shilpa with Apurva together in JJKN. I just dont think Shilpa will be good to see with Armaan coz whatever she is with Apurva but with Armaan I think no one matches wth him better than Jassi. I really wont like SS to be in JJKN but if that is how we can see Apurva in JJKN than anything is accepted.

Go to top