India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Pathetic never expected from JJKN

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged

SS in JJKN is shocking news. No one else is there.

I confess I don't like her. But my queries and observation below is not based on my personal choice

1. Will audience accepts this?
  2. There are few Shilpa's fan is also they obviously will want SandA be together JJKN. They are few to count who doesn't die for JandA.
  3. They are very well know married couple in the industry, will it be suitable that she would be playing a comic role against her husband & Jassi on screen married couple.
  4. Is her look and body language match for a comic role as we have seen her as 45 Years Kkusum and Birani Bahoo Ganga.as a Sati Savtri style Icon If we look .  back to Lavanya where she played teenage buubly girl she couldnot get success even the Serial kab vanish ho gaya pata nahi chala.. But she is good in Ganga's role.

feel Shilpa is feeling insecure. So MandA off-screen relationship is true.

It may be that she have no job in hand and if JJKN is really ending she must have been told her Husband to request T&D to give her some role at last (so that she can keep on watching MandA.).

I presume while watching the show back of our mind it will always work SS is AA's wife and on screen when we watch JandA the couple we are definitely going to get some awkward feeling. It will come in mind first how SS is feeling with seeing JandA together. Although once Janda is together automatically we used to be hypnotized. IF JANDA CHARM IS LOST EVERTHING LOST IN JJKN.

As we saw Apu is always very stiff when he was with Shilpa, so while on shooting will he be that same Armaan who made us crazy. I am afraid Apu might not be able give us that heavenly practical inherit romance scene not only that he won't be that spontaneous. It will effect Apu's career. After all acting is his profession..

So many twist and changes came to JJKN but this the most terrible one.And this time I am afraid the JJKN should not loss their charm as well as Fans. JJKN has become the most published serial now. Let's count how many Award its won as well as the Actors even Billu.

So for Mona she will also be having some problem, specially close scenes with Apu. And this is practical it will be embarrassing for both of them. It will be difficult to do such scenes thing when the Actor's wife or Husband is present at the shoot.

After all Pari's role was comic role it should be some else like Delnaz, KSBKBT's Mohini, Rupali Ganguli, so many others I don't know their original name

If you consider other couples like Hiten & Gouri they were always paired up as a couple. Manish & Poonam was husband and wife in KZK.

And for other couple Varun & Rejeshawai, Parmeet-Archana, Sachin - Priya, Rohit-Mansi, Mihir Manini they have never caste in same serial.

As for other Juhi & Aman (Saneevnii - paired as couple or may be got married after that), Sai - Sakti (paired love couple and husband wife in Saara Akash).

IN ONE WORD ATLEAST SO FAR I CAN REMEMBER THERE ARE NO ON SCREEN COUPLED ACTED IN SAME SERIAL IN DIFFERENT ROLE OTHER THAN LOVE COUPLE OR HUSBAND WIFE.

This is very immature step taken by T&D. Since we love JJKN I want it should always rock. But this time I doubt.

In naach baliye Shilpa was with 31 original teeth one false but this time I doubt she should not come with all the 32 False teeth.

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Great observations Fan Clap Clap

Dtas why I am not watching JJKN anymore Wink Wink LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
you know what, I think TnD are hopelessly trying for the extension....like if JJKN is to end, they would just end it on a happy note without these further new parallel tracks.... Dead
SandA were voted the as the hottest couple...so maybe TnD snd sony(lets not forget.....even sony decides..not only TnD...) want to capitalize on that....SS is not workign now....she is not there on KSBKBT as she has no track there

so see, this is just to get back some viewership(well, i dont understand...i mean the loyal viewers are always there..maybe sony wants some extraa viewers) as sanda have never acted together in a serial before...

and the whole intension behind bringing in SS is to focus on the SandA chemistry...so people, be ready for some sandA chemistry(???????????? Dead ).......

well, as long as this entry does affect my JandA's chemistry..I would be submissiveSmile..but the moment I feel that manda are holding back and are not enacting properly, that's it....... Angry

Edited by Buffie - 11 March 2006 at 3:18am
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Cry
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
what is up with tnd, first those innumerable product placements within jjkn,then other serials advt, then those stories like in nainital which had no proper ending, then character like parvatlal who was never caught, now this , ss entry, i cant stand it, it is irritating,annoying, ......
cant tablet do anything, anyway i think since tnd, apu all seems to know of our existence, they may one day log in and read our views, when will that day come Cry
luv_ranveer Goldie
luv_ranveer
luv_ranveer

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ha ha ha ha !!! i could not help laughing LOL . SS yaha bhi !! kya chewing gale padee hai Apurva ke LOL
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
i know prachi,its disgusting.I mean of all the actress they couldnt find another replacement for pari.This is ridiculous adn why would anyone accept such a role when the same actress has played significant roles at some point of time.Either its for money or to chipkofy further with "the best looking man in the world"
how the hell can a-j magic be there if someone is watching and right there on the sets .didnt they think abt it
i doubt if SS has any romantic angle with arman and not possible for arman and SS to get together coz JJKN is abt arman and jassi and if they give too much importance to SS ,be sure that mona singh will walk out or object to it.She would never alllow for anyone else to play the female lead except her and if SS is given more importance that its sure to create problems
I personally think she suits the pari character to the "t" and she doesnt have to act at all for it.she just has to play herself thats all
Wink
jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
well, it won't be her first time on the show... LOL

Go to top