plz vote for kashish and tushar- read it

Posted: 18 years ago
hi guys iam saranya over here well iam going to say that plz vote for kashish and tushar as i know that u wil not but plz for kth sake and for sujal sake plz kindly vote for them if u r watching kth plz kindly vote for the if u r a biggest fan of sujal and kahsih plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar as u a ll know that tushar is sujal so plz vote for kashisha nd tushar this my harmly request to u all if u want to make aamna happy so plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar this my sweet request to u all i hope u all members will do for the same wt i want i want kashish and tushar should get the special and the best jodi awrd for this year as u think that tushar is sujal and vote for the beautiful couple if u think iam right plz vote for them if u r a great fan of sujal and kth

Originally posted by saranya

hi guys iam saranya over here well iam going to say that plz vote for kashish and tushar as i know that u wil not but plz for kth sake and for sujal sake plz kindly vote for them if u r watching kth plz kindly vote for the if u r a biggest fan of sujal and kahsih plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar as u a ll know that tushar is sujal so plz vote for kashisha nd tushar this my harmly request to u all if u want to make aamna happy so plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar this my sweet request to u all i hope u all members will do for the same wt i want i want kashish and tushar should get the special and the best jodi awrd for this year as u think that tushar is sujal and vote for the beautiful couple if u think iam right plz vote for them if u r a great fan of sujal and kth

hey u r new welcome to if n enjoy 😊 

i can well understand your emotions dear 😊

but everyone has there own choice

so respect that u wanna vote so do vote 😊

i don"t like there jodi so i will not vote simple

as it sound 😊 infact for me spa don"t exist 😊

i hope u understand our feelings  ðŸ˜Š

adios

pink

sory yar i cant    but amna ko must dying she will win
sorry.......no rajeev no jodi 😭 😭

Originally posted by saranya

I am still sane....... If it was Kashish Sujal I could have still given it a thought but Tushar Kashish.......... Sorry no way........

I will do vote of coz...as i love aamna...i know that without rajeev KHG is meaningless,but as long as we are still watching it so i will definetly vote 😉
Sorry I cannot vote for Tushar & Kashish........ they are not even a jodi, coz Tushar is married to Charu.
And the way Tushar behaves, is not Sujal at all.....!!!
no way 4 tushar n kashish kabhi nahi
sorry
waise aamna ko bhi khushi nahi hogi agr use tushar ke saath award mila to coz aamna dont like tushar aur hum sabne dekha hai ye to popkorn per sorry
sorry rajeev nahi toh vote bhi nahi
I only consider Rajeev as Sujal so sorry but no votes from my side.