India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

plz vote for kashish and tushar- read it

saranya Goldie
saranya
saranya

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
hi guys iam saranya over here well iam going to say that plz vote for kashish and tushar as i know that u wil not but plz for kth sake and for sujal sake plz kindly vote for them if u r watching kth plz kindly vote for the if u r a biggest fan of sujal and kahsih plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar as u a ll know that tushar is sujal so plz vote for kashisha nd tushar this my harmly request to u all if u want to make aamna happy so plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar this my sweet request to u all i hope u all members will do for the same wt i want i want kashish and tushar should get the special and the best jodi awrd for this year as u think that tushar is sujal and vote for the beautiful couple if u think iam right plz vote for them if u r a great fan of sujal and kth

pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saranya

hi guys iam saranya over here well iam going to say that plz vote for kashish and tushar as i know that u wil not but plz for kth sake and for sujal sake plz kindly vote for them if u r watching kth plz kindly vote for the if u r a biggest fan of sujal and kahsih plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar as u a ll know that tushar is sujal so plz vote for kashisha nd tushar this my harmly request to u all if u want to make aamna happy so plz kindly vote for kashish and tushar this my sweet request to u all i hope u all members will do for the same wt i want i want kashish and tushar should get the special and the best jodi awrd for this year as u think that tushar is sujal and vote for the beautiful couple if u think iam right plz vote for them if u r a great fan of sujal and kth

hey u r new welcome to if n enjoy Smile 

i can well understand your emotions dear Smile

but everyone has there own choice

so respect that u wanna vote so do vote Smile

i don"t like there jodi so i will not vote simple

as it sound Smile infact for me spa don"t exist Smile

i hope u understand our feelings  Smile

adios

pink

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Agree with u.........
nyle Goldie
nyle
nyle

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
sory yar i cant    but amna ko must dying she will win
komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
sorry.......no rajeev no jodi Cry Cry
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saranya

I am still sane....... If it was Kashish Sujal I could have still given it a thought but Tushar Kashish.......... Sorry no way........

RknRK Senior Member
RknRK
RknRK

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
No RAJEEV No vote
fatmah5000 Goldie
fatmah5000
fatmah5000

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I will do vote of coz...as i love aamna...i know that without rajeev KHG is meaningless,but as long as we are still watching it so i will definetly vote Wink

Go to top