new promo....too good to be missed

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

ha ha...here it goes

yuvi and ashi along with some other students r shown in the canteen....and yuvi says" is saal ki holi party mere ghar and u all r invited" and gives ashi a look that says obviously u r not invited 😆 

ashi asks a girl"ye yuvraj dev kay bol raha hain"

that girl says" ashi yuvi sabko holi party ke liye invite kar raha hai"

ashi says " holi party celebrations aur wo bhi bina jodi daar ke ( obviously referring to herself 😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³)

and then when they show that remix remix remix part...where they show a pole on which it is written "vote for" and ranny and tia turning it either ways I guess

and then the most awesome part......they show ashi and yuvi wearing those typical netaji caps.....OMG!!!!!! they r looking sooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

guys do try and watch it...the promo is amazing.....and if possible tania or anyone else plz plz plz upload it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashita....w8in 2 c da promo 😳
veonal thumbnail
wow luks like its gona be fun maybe ashi nd yuvi mite get close during the holi bash 😃 and maybe both couples will be together 😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ashita!!!!!!!!!! thanx alot!!!!! I wanna see the new promo!!! plz some1 upload it!!!!!!!

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
veonal thumbnail

and then when they show that remix remix remix part...where they show a pole on which it is written "vote for" and ranny and tia turning it either ways I guess

ok now this is scaring me 😭 does this mean tia and ranny are on opposite sides hope they dnt fight over on this matter 🤢
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: veonal

ok now this is scaring me 😭 does this mean tia and ranny are on opposite sides hope they dnt fight over on this matter 🤢

well I am not sure veo....coz I was busy looking at ashi and yuvi 😉 ðŸ˜†....but jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai...both were smiling 😃.....and I guess were turning it just for fun......I dont think it was anything serious 😃

vitak thumbnail
why will they fite??????
ranveer is friends wit both ashi and yuvi. he wont have any issues.....ihope
veonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

well I am not sure veo....coz I was busy looking at ashi and yuvi 😉😆....but jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai...both were smiling 😃.....and I guess were turning it just for fun......I dont think it was anything serious 😃

thnk god 4 that this sounds like so much fun 😳 something gr8 happening in remix yipeeeee 😃
coolniyu thumbnail
eeeeeks i wanna c d promo it sounds sooooooo cool wow cant wait to c it sum1 plzzzzzz upload it 😳😳😳
2kool thumbnail
da promo sounds reaaaaallllllllly excitin
sum1 plz upload it