Remix
Remix

new promo....too good to be missed

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged

ha ha...here it goes

yuvi and ashi along with some other students r shown in the canteen....and yuvi says" is saal ki holi party mere ghar and u all r invited" and gives ashi a look that says obviously u r not invited LOL 

ashi asks a girl"ye yuvraj dev kay bol raha hain"

that girl says" ashi yuvi sabko holi party ke liye invite kar raha hai"

ashi says " holi party celebrations aur wo bhi bina jodi daar ke ( obviously referring to herself Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed)

and then when they show that remix remix remix part...where they show a pole on which it is written "vote for" and ranny and tia turning it either ways I guess

and then the most awesome part......they show ashi and yuvi wearing those typical netaji caps.....OMG!!!!!! they r looking sooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

guys do try and watch it...the promo is amazing.....and if possible tania or anyone else plz plz plz upload it

Aashka shah Senior Member
Aashka shah
Aashka shah

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
tanya please upload
ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler
ashiandyuvirock
ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Ashita....w8in 2 c da promo Embarrassed
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged
wow luks like its gona be fun maybe ashi nd yuvi mite get close during the holi bash Big smile and maybe both couples will be together Embarrassed
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wow ashita!!!!!!!!!! thanx alot!!!!! I wanna see the new promo!!! plz some1 upload it!!!!!!!

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged

and then when they show that remix remix remix part...where they show a pole on which it is written "vote for" and ranny and tia turning it either ways I guess

ok now this is scaring me Cry does this mean tia and ranny are on opposite sides hope they dnt fight over on this matter Dead
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veonal

ok now this is scaring me Cry does this mean tia and ranny are on opposite sides hope they dnt fight over on this matter Dead

well I am not sure veo....coz I was busy looking at ashi and yuvi Wink LOL....but jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai...both were smiling Big smile.....and I guess were turning it just for fun......I dont think it was anything serious Big smile

vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged
why will they fite??????
ranveer is friends wit both ashi and yuvi. he wont have any issues.....ihope Ouch

Go to top