India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Vote for Sharib and Bonjotsna (Page 9)

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged
how does it work again...! i live in da usa will it make a difference i remember u saying send it only 5 time right..?

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yes, it doesn't matter where are you. You can send messages to your relatives and friends to anywhere in the world ,but only the first 5 time each day is free and more than that is for me 50 cent canadian and it will charge you according your money. I send my cousin a message to Afghanistan and he got it , so i am sure it is working, but now abot voting i don't have any reply so i hope they will receive it. But only one thing that you shouldn't do it : don't accept to receive any message because it cost each message.

Edited by wagma - 30 April 2006 at 12:50am
superstarocks Senior Member
superstarocks
superstarocks

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i guess i made my point everyone wants sharib to win and i know he's the best, he's fantatic, and he's a super star and a rocka star and you guys are voting for him and you guys are giving him a chance and you guys all love him after you all gave him a chance and listened to how he sings but now just like you gave shaib why not give banjoytsna a chace as well so if you want sharib to win banjoytsan will win with him since they are j jodi and dont vote for there jodi only cuz of sharib listen to bonjoytsna and you will see she is good at singin and vote for sharib and BONJOYTSNA jodi but not cuz of sharib but also cuz of bonjoytsna she's helping him too
so think about that and vote
you can internet and get the information of how to sms and phone at www.emet.sify.com
plz do vote for your fav jodi but dont vote for the jodi cuz of one perosn in the jodi vote for the jodi cuz you like them both and plz do vote for both of the people in the jodi
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

vote for sharib? arre, kyoon naheen Wink

so what if

1. sharib was not even considered better than rajiv by the public in c2005?

2. he got to go to the next round with irfaan only because of drama-baazi by the mentors in c2005;

3. he has been constantly whining and ignoring his jodi partner- it's ok if he behaves like that, but not if our real-life partners were to do that to us;

toh kya hua? "cute" toh hai, unbelievable as that might sound Wink

sumnyc Groupbie
sumnyc
sumnyc

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
vote for sharib please
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
sharib is good , but lets see his main trouble can be ujjaini wala pair
hott_pink Newbie
hott_pink
hott_pink

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
We all gotta support this hottie... he got a very versatile voice and i dno y i think the judges r bein a little unfair wit his and bajos pair... so he needs our support by votes and wat good is all this talk about him bein the best when we rnt voting enuf... we need to vote as much as we can.. (as is allowed cuz u can only vote like once a day i think.. or once a week or sumtn) but try it and give ur support..only then will sharib go far... oh and try to spread the word if u can.. cuz like alotta my desi friends rnt interested in sa re ga ma pa at ALL... but if we're like on msn or sumtn ill tell em to go on and vote for sharib cuz itll only take like a minute or less... if u cant vote enuf.. get others to help :D
zestinkiest Senior Member
zestinkiest
zestinkiest

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

vote for sharib? arre, kyoon naheen Wink

so what if

1. sharib was not even considered better than rajiv by the public in c2005?

2. he got to go to the next round with irfaan only because of drama-baazi by the mentors in c2005;

3. he has been constantly whining and ignoring his jodi partner- it's ok if he behaves like that, but not if our real-life partners were to do that to us;

toh kya hua? "cute" toh hai, unbelievable as that might sound Wink

I'm a big sharib fan (mainly because i think he's cute too) but i have to agree with chatbuster on this. Since EMET is a talent show we should give our votes to Sharib based on his performances (which i think have been some of the best on EMET) and not just because his attractiveness appeals to us Smile

Go to top