India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Vote for Sharib and Bonjotsna (Page 3)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I know people like Sharib in this forum very much, but our internet votes are not counted. And in India votes are mainly based on different reason than singing. This time girls favorite will be Vishwas and he will do very well in this voting system, that was the reason girls contestant chosen Vishwas and playing safe. Actually that was the reason HR did not select Vishwas in Brahamastra round. I am not saying Vishwas is bad singer, actually he is very very good singer, got lot of green cards in SRGMP. This is just my observation. I do not know how they will decide 60-40% ratio? I do not know what will be the base of weighted avergare of public voting and judge choice. I still believe Rajeev will go farther than Sharib in this competition unless judge voting save him.

desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
yes rajeev has voting bank. chamba is backing up
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

FMQji aap sahi ho Vishwas ke baareme aur contest ke baareme. Can you expand on why you think Rajeev will go further than Sharib in this contest? I think I get you but want to see your reasoning too.

Rajeev belongs to small place, and it is the people psychology if you feel you are in less number then you are more united. My observation is based on previous voting trends in SRGMP, FG and II2. To me only 15-20 percent of votes are based on singing. Sharib does not have that kind of backing which Rajeev has.

Edited by fm_qazi - 16 March 2006 at 3:12pm
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by fm_qazi

FMQji aap sahi ho Vishwas ke baareme aur contest ke baareme. Can you expand on why you think Rajeev will go further than Sharib in this contest? I think I get you but want to see your reasoning too.

Rajeev belongs to small place, and it is the people psychology if you feel you are in less number then you are more united. My observation is based on previous voting trends in SRGMP, FG and II2. To me only 15-20 percent of votes are based on singing. Sharib do not have that kind of backing which Rajeev has.

Thumbs Up

But I feel Rajeev has lot of potential to go ahead of other in future. He has natural talent, which is always precious. By the way I am not at all Rajeev fan. You know Aishwariya belongs to my neighboring locality back in India.

Edited by fm_qazi - 16 March 2006 at 3:28pm
desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Rajeev belongs to small place, and it is the people psychology if you feel you are in less number then you are more united. My observation is based on previous voting trends in SRGMP, FG and II2. To me only 15-20 percent of votes are based on singing. Sharib does not have that kind of backing which Rajeev has.

shrib still can win if he pair with girl who has solid backup(voting bank)

I think raktima, ujjaini has bengal support or may be joyetta (assam vote)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desimam

shrib still can win if he pair with girl who has solid backup(voting bank)

I think raktima, ujjaini has bengal support or may be joyetta (assam vote)

Girl does not have any vote bank in any competition in India. This is actually sad but it is the reality.

Edited by fm_qazi - 16 March 2006 at 3:26pm
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
My vote will always go to sharib..
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva_j

My vote will always go to sharib..

I always liked Nihira and then Sharib in SRGMP, this way my first choice is Sharib now. But Vishwas and Irfan are not far behind in my list. I do not like Aishwariya singing, but don't know if he surprises me. He was pretty good in Salman Khan's round in SRGMP.

Go to top