OMG!! Shocking Day Dream/ must read :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Barunshell

IF-Dazzler

Barunshell

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hiii everyone Koolio here Tongue

wat dream I saw today yar Tongue I can't hold myself to tell ya all . Its shocking also for me to saw that .I really hope it happens in the show . k here it is wat i saw in the dream Wink

First I saw, Khushi Payal & Arnav standing in Gupta's house where last episode's end yesterday. I saw Khushi making some food in Kichen n behind her there was a mirror in which she saw both Arnav n Payal standing talking n suddenly they both laughed out loud n Arnav saw Khushi in mirror she was like feeling very angry , upset & little bit jelous saying how Arnav have so much time where he was busy in his office works .

Then I saw all three of them r sitting on the sofa in Gupta's house n Arnav & Payal r watching cloths n jewelarys ( for Payal ), Arnav shows some little jewelary box to payal n say watch this . He sees Khushi face she was very upset n dishearted , like she was about to cry . Arnav holds Khushi's hand n put Kangan in her hand.

WOHOW man wat a dream i saw . i really really Hope it happens in
                    show,oh god plz if CV's r lisiong plz let this happen Tongue

now everyone tell ur views about this Day dream of mine Wink
Luv ya all Hug
~~ ArhiKoolio ~~

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

EmaanRaizadacutepearl.Alize.WhatThe_ipkkndCrazySaRunianluvtwilight19unna_178Maohswtashsun2011ArshForEverChaudhrytmcuteyraizada84--Sobi--Marybarton..Apz..shybabeMephistoLyssaPieIAmBadGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG!! Shocking Day Dream/ must read :D" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArshForEver

Goldie

ArshForEver

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Wow. Don't know what to say. Arnav will make us all go crazy one day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

.Alize.

.Alize.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Arnav sure knows how to make someone jealous l. And making Khushi jealous and then at the end giving her a surprise like that, I don't know if khushi will faint, but I will.

Hope you're daydream comes true!Smile

But seeing the current track, it may be a long time till we get scenes like that, but fingers crossed!!!!Smile

sun2011

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Nice Dream Heart
 I Hope One Day Its Become TrueDay Dreaming 
 ,,, Infect We Dont Need To Hope Because This Will 100% Happine In Future ,, 
As Romance To Ho Gay After ArHi ConfussionHeart
Nice PostHeart

____LoveHeartHiNu_____

Barunshell

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
oh...i hope it becomes true...LOL

Barunshell

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.