Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR finds the Elusive Bhavna!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Guys don't you all think that in the pre-cap when he apologises to Payal besides looking SUPER HOT, GORGEOUS & SEXY (which goes without saying, but I couldn't resist saying it again!); that there is real depth of emotion in that "Sorry" with the return of his Bhavna?

So where on earth did he now manage to find Bhavna for his apology to Payal, I thought it was reserved for Khushi during their Rabba Ve moments which are so few & far between at the moment!!!

When are we going to see those intense & passionate feelings for Khushi again?

I re-watched episodes 1-50 at the weekend & all ASR seemed to do in those was either have flash backs of KKG or they were both either in Rabba Ve or eyelock moments & the passion was palpable but since Diwali except once in the shop the passion seems to have dwindled!!!  I know they are trying to develop the story but shouldn't those feelings only become more intense with time, even though he may try to deny them, but he shouldn't be able to hide the intensity and passion to himself but we don't get those either at the moment.

Would like to see some Bhavna coming back between ArHi & I think it has to be shown from ASRs side because if if he is giving her the LOOK Khushi is usually helpless and mesmerised!!!

Points/Views???

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 07 December 2011 at 4:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tzeifcraziefan-PurpleHeart---Sobi--RuchaMulaysmitarzafi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR finds the Elusive Bhavna!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.