Bigg Boss Season 5

Shonali calling it a family show !!

nostranger thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hilarious .. what a dump this girl Shonail is .. while setting with Sky and his group she said SID shouldn't have said such words to Ammar as this is a family show and this doesn't sound well !! Is big boss a family show? the outfits that the girls wear like the one Shonali wore today (the black one) calls for a family show? what about these kisses and hugs among all contestents? what about Shonali sitting in the lap of SKY and Lakshmi besides sleeping with Lakshmi? and the most disgusting being a po*n contestent in the show and still she calls it a family show .. goodness me ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nope it is not a family show, last season, there was a heated discussion on this and hence the timings of the show were re-scheduled this season
 wow.. then we should call Sunny Leone vdo's a family vdo's.. lols.. SHE IS STUPID and DUMB!!
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly its not a family show secondly Shonali was not roaming topless or in bikini inside house. Her clothes werent kinds which will make kids cover eyes much much worse clothes heroines in family films with U cetificate wears. but a gaali or maa behen abuse is something we cant encourage kids in house to hear. And sunny is a po*nstar outside BB house inside the house she is not doing po*nography.
Originally posted by: Shad

I am no fan of Sunny LOL... But hey, sunny doesn't sleep around with the guys in the house, neither does she do any po*nacts inside the house... what she does outside, is her life, her profession.. all i know, she is better then Sky who is the most disgusting piece of rat shit ever.

Xoxo

whtever but we cannot neglect wht she is..
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess, Bigg Boss, is so boring now, that only shonali's family watches it,lol.

I agree, it most definatley isn't a family show, who would want to teach the family fights and having heated arguments over little things.
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone hint me which abusive word she said tht was in yesterday uncensored video?
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shonali "Bhool" gai ke wo BB main hai jo family show nai hai ðŸ¤£
goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bigg boss family show wow maachis dena, poll dance, maindak 
what a joke