Indian Idol 6

indian idol judges

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
indian judges are trying to be like american idol judges because in the last season of indian idol there was nothing like this no fighting and no disagreement between the judges but in this seson the indian idol judges are trying to be like american idol judges.this is just my opinion if someone disagrees with this then sorry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggles_2005 thumbnail
😉 ya...they are desperate for TRPs!
karunya_forever thumbnail
YES,I WAS NOTICING THE SAME THING and you know what anu malik says? he says "his comments are just like SIMON"!!!! 😆
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
well we all kno sonu nigam is a good mimic! so hes a good impersonater of simon lol.
nibbler thumbnail
guyz i dont think they fight in american idol..there is nothing like anu and sonu fighting.....i know sometimes simon has some issues but not like farah and anu......
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
best judges were on fame gurukul

javed akhtar...awesome

kk.. sincere and honest

shankar..papa bear,could barely fit in his chair.talented wise and kind
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avtab

judges of II

😆😆😆

cool water thumbnail
Really?? I never thought their fights were non-spontaneous you know...like done on purpose or soemthing...this year the contestants are performing kinda crappy...plus farah acts like a total airhead and says just anything...so Sonu and Anu are under more pressure to keep standards high...I would've slapped Farah if I was there! esp the day Meenal sang Hum Dil de chuke sanam with sooooo much soul...and she said she didn't feel a thing!!! I would've seriously done something BAAAAD if I was judge!! Atleast they only disagree with her...
desi_grl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool water

Really?? I never thought their fights were non-spontaneous you know...like done on purpose or soemthing...this year the contestants are performing kinda crappy...plus farah acts like a total airhead and says just anything...so Sonu and Anu are under more pressure to keep standards high...I would've slapped Farah if I was there! esp the day Meenal sang Hum Dil de chuke sanam with sooooo much soul...and she said she didn't feel a thing!!! I would've seriously done something BAAAAD if I was judge!! Atleast they only disagree with her...

totally agreed wid u

avtab thumbnail
contestents sang very well this time. but when they sang well were voted out. only on last 2/3 weeks performance was bad. I think tat is 4 presure. like other programmes judges sd lesten n give some tips to contestents b4 while they practic 4 gala