Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok i got a question with all the options incorrect...whta do i do with that??πŸ˜•

what is the study of human / animal behaviour?

Anatomy
Hydroponics
Cytology
Morphology

...and can someone answer these questions please:-

1. If someone answers the questions that i have sent right .. my balloon count increases...is dat right?

2.If someone answers the questions that i have sent wrong .. my balloon count decreases...is dat right?

3. what happens if i answer the question that has been sent to me right...(how come i dont get anything for this one it is injustice i tell uπŸ˜†)

4. And if i answer the question wrong...then i get splashed (this is the only point that my poor tired brain understood right awayπŸ˜†)

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I answered some questions wrongly in haste. Jaldi ka kaam Shaitan ka hota hai. 😑 πŸ˜†
delilah thumbnail
i got a question ..regarding Greek myhtology πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
where is Hercules when u need him πŸ˜†
delilah thumbnail
i got the same question too...i've just left it alone...just dunno what to do ...

even i get repeated stuff....but of course i am not complaining... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
for certain questions, eventhough iam damn sure abt answers, it shows as if its a wrong answer. i donnt knw whats wrong..
it only happnd to me? or to ny1 else?
sairah_16 thumbnail
Eh one Q i got was for which film did koneka sen get an award for, n the correct ansa was page 3, but it said its incorrect! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
~Khizer~ thumbnail

I have some wierd things going on as well. I had a Q asking the Afghanistan's capital and I put Kabuk(which it is) and got it wrong. Then I had a Q about the book "The Crooked House" Which I love and even double checked to see if I was right about the author however the author wasn't even in the options. I picked the closest thing and got it wrong.

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi sairah
konkana sen won award even for Mr n Mrs Aiyyar. did they give that movie too as one of the choices?
delilah thumbnail
Join the club!!!!...We all are sailing in the same boat..
at the rate i am going ..i am sure i'll win this contest from the other end atleast
delilah thumbnail

ok even the qoute button wont work now...

u can call me sara , chweety...glad to know im not alone😊

Supernova is the explosion of the last stage of star..i think a neutron star..i remember my physics right..

do u have any options similar to this?