Page   of 65
Page 2 Page 65

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

How many balloons are left in your kitty.  Big smileBig smileBig smile

Are you still with 200 or have you increased your numbers to 250Wink or are you actually managing to hit jackpot with your questions and on a reducing number of balloons.Tongue

Dont spare any of your friends..... Keep the flow of balloons steady going on them and make them answer all your questions Big smile

By the way friends, a few of the questions have some spelling mistakes in the questions or a wrong answer or a wrong option.  We are working on the same at the moment and it will soon be set right.... 

And friends, dont worry, we are working on the game, so shortly we will have an option of reporting a wrong question/ answer as well.   So keep the fun happening.  Keep passing on the balloons to all your friends.  Why be stuck with a balloon, throw them on your friends...After all

HOLI  H
AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most Correct Answers also WINs a S.Prize" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the info.

But the question are just....... Angry

I am going crazy now LOL LOL LOL

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info! Awesome job guys! Tongue
I have a spelling correction myself, hope you don't mind me posting it here
in one of the questions; a choice was of Nelson Mandela, but it was spelt Mandila! Tongue

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Bhaskar, You are telling me about the question Cry   I think I am getting the toughest questions. I swear I got a question on Rocket Science Cry   That maybe even the President of India cannot answer Cry Cry Cry .

Koi gal nahi hi.... Jeet hi lenge end mein... Lets just keep throwing the balloons on our friends, and maybe they may just pass on teh right answers to us Tongue

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
thanxxx dii.........im to am gettin questrions abt hu invented ball pount pen? Confused how am i supposed to know this
neways.......im flooding ppl with balloons and Evil Smile im gonna turn evil

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Bhaskar, You are telling me about the question Cry I think I am getting the toughest questions. I swear I got a question on Rocket Science Cry That maybe even the President of India cannot answer Cry Cry Cry .

Koi gal nahi hi.... Jeet hi lenge end mein... Lets just keep throwing the balloons on our friends, and maybe they may just pass on teh right answers to us Tongue

Who was the mayor of Jerusalem. C'mon how am I supposed to know that Cry Cry I don't know all the leaders of India let alone Jerusalem.... Ouch

I am getting all these world history questions Cry Cry

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I was asked what is the full name of actor who played Harry Potter and I answered Daniel Jacob Radcliffe

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

But it said "Incorrect Answer". Confused

ddddd

IF-Veteran Member

ddddd

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ok thanks....hehe....this is sooooo fun!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.