Originally posted by: loveneha_r

what???😕

i know, huh!  What? 😕
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: jprasad

i know, huh!  What? 😕

yep he's really married to her in real life.And no shilpa is NOT the new kksum.someone named ayesha is

pj04 thumbnail
actually shilpa has been offered a role on kkusum but the rumours state that it not of kkusum but a negative role. the role of kkusum has been offered to several other older actresses including ayesha julka(who acted in some bollywood movies a decade back). however no decision has been made yet. shilpa seems to be too young to play mother to two married daughters(unless she is open to donning a wig of greying hairs for the role).
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pj04

actually shilpa has been offered a role on kkusum but the rumours state that it not of kkusum but a negative role. the role of kkusum has been offered to several other older actresses including ayesha julka(who acted in some bollywood movies a decade back). however no decision has been made yet. shilpa seems to be too young to play mother to two married daughters(unless she is open to donning a wig of greying hairs for the role).

I dont think she will.She's younger than kumud!!.But Tashu is younget than trishul so anything is possible

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa is 22..I heard.....and Kkusum should be atleast in her forties... 😕
Zahira thumbnail
22? wow pretty young then! how old is Apu? Couldn't she find some other serial to work in other than stupid EKTA?!!! 🤢
ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruity_19

guys r ya mad well hes married to shilpa saklani

😡

😆😆 ... I know

I thought so too earlier! .. that the new Kkusum is gonna be armaan's real wifey! 😆 ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: honey1184

armaan's real life wifey is gonna be the new Kkusum!!!......yuckkk🤢

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay umm. we dont know who the new kkusum is because theres a rumor between shilpa sakhlani(apurva's wife/lavanya) and ayesha jhulka(an old actress). and shilpa is toooo young. ayesha jhulka is too old. i personally think that both of them dont fit in. maybe apurvas real wife would be like a younger sister of kkusum or sumthin, but not abhays wife. thats such an old role!!!
honey1184 thumbnail
shilpa may be young but she doesnt look that young...i think she can pull off a middle aged role....personally i think its gross if she would agree to star in such a trashy serial...