Indian Idol 6

Sonu Nigam: Why Karunya is my favourite

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Why Karunya is my favourite

Once again the votes are in and I am shocked. I thought Sandeep and Anuj would be the bottom two, but I was worried to see Antara voted out this week on Indian Idol.

Read Sonu Nigam's earlier column: 'I'm betting on Amey, Karunya'

I thought that Antara was not as bad as Sandeep and Anuj performed in the last gala and she should have been given a second chance, especially since she was the only girl left on the stage.

Today I don't see the same Anuj that I had seen in the Piano rounds. He lacks inspiration and drive to perform. I'm not sure if I regret having brought him back to the show, but now when I see his half-hearted performances, I know I'm not satisfied with him.

He was the best amongst the others in the Piano rounds, but he's not showing the fire to be the best.

Karunya has always been my personal favourite and he has never let me down. His performances are almost flawless each time and I'm totally satisfied with his efforts.

Sandeep also has a strong likeability factor. When you see him on screen, he comes across as a sweet guy next door.

One other point I'd like to make is the pattern of voting that has been upsetting me lately. I'd like to appeal to the audiences across the country to vote for the best singer, and not for the contestant from their state.

We should respect the contestants singing abilities and not let regionalism come in the way of choosing the Agla Idol. I don't know why we are seeing a repetition of the Britisher's policy of divide and rule. My appeal is to vote as a united India and to choose the most deserving Indian Idol!

Source: http://indianidol.sifymax.com/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tahnks for info

don't worry we will make amey win 😆
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article 👏

I think it's high time Sonu joins politics. 😆
riya99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Connie

Thanks for the article 👏

😆
breathing_irony thumbnail

Thanks for the article 👏

LOL😆😆😆

Sonu is such a diplomat (note the sarcasm)!

karunya_forever thumbnail
thanx for sharing the article.sonu clearly points out that he wants karunya to be the next indian idol SO SWEET 😳
sarah.oamng thumbnail
thanks for sharin...
he has not mentioned amey at all here..neither good nor bad 😭
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Sonu was all for Rahul vaidya last year and he didnt win...so just relax Amey fans!!
arun_8687 thumbnail
Sonu wasnt behing Rahul like this..he truly like Karunya 😊
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article 👏

😆 😆 😆