Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by princess281996

Thank u for d written update...:) loved d IV? bt whos d girl screaming...and i dont think so it an old IV...i guess it was taken recently beczue in d end karan mentions abt his movie...so i guess its recent...dont noe..:P

hmm true, even i m confused now. but then PP is in talk since months na. I really really hope its a recent oneEmbarrassed

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.Confused
ROFL ...pranii ..that girl was doing as if she was getting electrical shocks!..and dunno if i have noticed too much but karan stopped two three times ..dunno whether he stopped coz of that ..TongueROFL..and ya reporter shayad karan ko dekhne mein busy thi!..LOL

Nice one Olly. 
she was getting electrical shocks  ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nammu_23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THANKS!!! Wow what an awesome imterview!!! Loved all his answers so sweet:) Hahaha omg Karan yes u hv lots of crazy ur just too irresistible!! Acha so ur comminment phobic of shadi so KK. But, there is an audio also?

Ok this is irrelevant but I hv a question? Can someone plz tell me what Angels are celebrating about I'm kinds confusedConfused
What are they being honoured for and the family party?Thanks so much!!!Big smile

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 07 December 2011 at 11:29am

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@karankittu4eva u can go to ***keyword-removed***.com nd listen to the audio over there :)

btw i have edited my post on first page :P

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 07 December 2011 at 12:26pm

KaranKittu4eva

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ Karan Kittu 4eva...Angels are celebrating the promotions in their careers ...they up88ed a status on fb ... & kritika also congratulated dem...

KaranKittu4eva

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thanxxx a ton fr the IV...loved all the answers esp the tale of the crazy pure pagal...loved it wen he said...who wants to marry a idiot lyk mee...ROFL i wud reply... i m ready to marry such a adorable idiot..LOL hes soo funny..hats off to his kundrapana lyk always ...

KaranKittu4eva

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
aww...such a sweet iv!!!!!!!!!!omg who was the girl who ran awy 4rm the house????

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

aww...such a sweet iv!!!!!!!!!!omg who was the girl who ran awy 4rm the house????

his pagal fan LOL

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hey praniii...thanks for the WU..you made my day..Hug

Kk has got this weird habit of making us all smiles even during tension of exams...Big smileLOL

he started acting from school days...? Well, he was always born to act... And why is he calling himself an idiot?? Many girls would do anything to marry him..Embarrassed

nammu_23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.