Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Pranii

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.Confused
ROFL ROFL dat girl was screaming like a mad person.. i soo wanted karan to comment on that.. but seems its a normal thingLOL karan ignored?!!LOL

yeah seriously who was that stupid gal screaming?? or as olly said barking LOLTongueROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by princess281996

Thank u for d written update...:) loved d IV? bt whos d girl screaming...and i dont think so it an old IV...i guess it was taken recently beczue in d end karan mentions abt his movie...so i guess its recent...dont noe..:P

hmm true, even i m confused now. but then PP is in talk since months na. I really really hope its a recent oneEmbarrassed

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.Confused
ROFL ...pranii ..that girl was doing as if she was getting electrical shocks!..and dunno if i have noticed too much but karan stopped two three times ..dunno whether he stopped coz of that ..TongueROFL..and ya reporter shayad karan ko dekhne mein busy thi!..LOL

yeah olly i too noticed karan stopped 2 -3 times LOLLOL and lmao electric shock !!! its a good oneROFLROFL

Edited by nammu90 - 07 December 2011 at 5:06am

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for wu.lvly answers bt why r gyes (especially karan)so committment phobic.i hope uska phobia jaldi khatam hojaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Shibbu4karanika

Shibbu4karanika

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Awee. .thats super sweet of u pranii. .thanku so so much for dis one :)

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aizatmir

Thank u so much for wu.lvly answers bt why r gyes (especially karan)so committment phobic.i hope uska phobia jaldi khatam hojaye
i dun think karan is commitment phobic as such..he just pretends to..Wink like he said in one of his valentines day article that ppl think he is, wen actually he is very much committed..
may b here in the TD iv he just meant to say that derz time for his marriageWink

Edited by shibz - 07 December 2011 at 6:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKnammu_23Anjalii...xXx

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by adhasrujana

Prani Karan mentioned abt the play in his school earlier he even showed his winning trophy remember wassup tv Karan Kundra's home
i remember bout his play n the award but did he mention wat play it was earlier?

p.s:Pranii..lovely wu as alwaysHug

nope he didn't tell which play

shibz

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
yeah true nimmi .. he jus pretends to b commitment phobicLOL

shibz

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanx Praniii for the Written update Hug
but dis Iv seems like after manali trip.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.