Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by princess281996

Thank u for d written update...:) loved d IV? bt whos d girl screaming...and i dont think so it an old IV...i guess it was taken recently beczue in d end karan mentions abt his movie...so i guess its recent...dont noe..:P

hmm true, even i m confused now. but then PP is in talk since months na. I really really hope its a recent oneEmbarrassed

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.Confused
ROFL ...pranii ..that girl was doing as if she was getting electrical shocks!..and dunno if i have noticed too much but karan stopped two three times ..dunno whether he stopped coz of that ..TongueROFL..and ya reporter shayad karan ko dekhne mein busy thi!..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Awww... Thanks Pranii...

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

I really really want to watch his play :D So our hero was so good since early days, so happy to know that :D
aww me too pranii!...Heart 

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
awee thax prani fr the WU ... Hugit seems to be an intresting iv... till now cudnt see the int...  Disapprove lemme watch it first thn gonna comment more...LOL

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing...
nice interview...

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Prani Karan mentioned abt the play in his school earlier he even showed his winning trophy remember wassup tv Karan Kundra's home

Edited by adhasrujana - 07 December 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhasrujana

Prani Karan mentioned abt the play in his school earlier he even showed his winning trophy remember wassup tv Karan Kundra's home
i remember bout his play n the award but did he mention wat play it was earlier?

p.s:Pranii..lovely wu as alwaysHug

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
me too guess its recent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.