Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pranii

I really really want to watch his play :D So our hero was so good since early days, so happy to know that :D
aww me too pranii!...❀️ 
awee thax prani fr the WU ... πŸ€—it seems to be an intresting iv... till now cudnt see the int...  πŸ˜’ lemme watch it first thn gonna comment more...πŸ˜†
thnx for sharing...
nice interview...
Prani Karan mentioned abt the play in his school earlier he even showed his winning trophy remember wassup tv Karan Kundra's home Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
Originally posted by adhasrujana

Prani Karan mentioned abt the play in his school earlier he even showed his winning trophy remember wassup tv Karan Kundra's home
i remember bout his play n the award but did he mention wat play it was earlier?

p.s:Pranii..lovely wu as alwaysπŸ€—

Originally posted by shibz

🀣 🀣 dat girl was screaming like a mad person.. i soo wanted karan to comment on that.. but seems its a normal thingπŸ˜† karan ignored?!!πŸ˜†

yeah seriously who was that stupid gal screaming?? or as olly said barking πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Olly-

🀣 ...pranii ..that girl was doing as if she was getting electrical shocks!..and dunno if i have noticed too much but karan stopped two three times ..dunno whether he stopped coz of that ..πŸ˜›πŸ€£..and ya reporter shayad karan ko dekhne mein busy thi!..πŸ˜†

yeah olly i too noticed karan stopped 2 -3 times πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and lmao electric shock !!! its a good one🀣🀣

Edited by nammu90 - 12 years ago
Thank u so much for wu.lvly answers bt why r gyes (especially karan)so committment phobic.i hope uska phobia jaldi khatam hojaye
Awee. .thats super sweet of u pranii. .thanku so so much for dis one :)
Originally posted by Aizatmir

Thank u so much for wu.lvly answers bt why r gyes (especially karan)so committment phobic.i hope uska phobia jaldi khatam hojaye
i dun think karan is commitment phobic as such..he just pretends to..πŸ˜‰ like he said in one of his valentines day article that ppl think he is, wen actually he is very much committed..
may b here in the TD iv he just meant to say that derz time for his marriageπŸ˜‰

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago