Karan Kundra-TD IV-Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
This is an unseen IV but i guess it was taken a long time back when that article regarding Karan's name being VirKaran came out and somewhere near to the time when they had gone to Manali. And as always it s soo sweet and fun and has the total Kundra flavor in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ-lovely and soothing and funny๐Ÿ˜ณ just like our Karan always is๐Ÿ˜ Bless himโค๏ธ Also got to know one or two sweet facts on him๐Ÿ˜Š Login to TD's website to watch the IV๐Ÿ˜ณ Here is the written update:

Did u do any acting in ur school?
Karan:Ya i used to do plays. I remember in my 10th grade,before the board exams i had done "Taming of the Shrew"-Shakespearean in which i was playing the lead and i had got the best actor award for that.

Be it ur serials or films u have always portrayed a Punjabi munda types of roles. Why?
Karan: (Laughs and says)
I dont know why because it comes naturally to me, u know, i m too much of a Punjabi-it's difficult for me not to portray in my character. But no, i think i played a.. i played Veeru who was a Maharastrian driver so i dont think i let any Punjabiness come into that character but ya, Kitani 1 was a story of a guy from Shimla, Chandigarh and Kitani2 again was a story of a guy from Chandigarh and ya that's it. So i think it just comes naturally to me.

If u cud break one law and get away with it, what wud it be?
Karan:(thinking) If i cud break one law and get away with it..hmm.. i dont know. I don't know(laughs). I think on a daily basis i break all laws, i dont have any laws. So i dont think this question really applies on to me.

If a book was to be written on ur life, on u, what wud u name it?
Karan:
What wud i name it?um.. I dream therefore i am.

If u r given a choice to select a new name.
Karan:I think..my name is basically Vir Karan(spells it out) Vir Karan Kundra and i m pretty much in love with my name. People usually dont call me VirKaran-they only call me Karan and i think its an apt name for me. All Karans r quite crazy people, at least all the Karans i know, even from the industry and i m one of them. So i think, its a nice unique name and i like my name.

The craziest thing that a fan has ever done for u-
Karan:The craziest thing a fan ever did was-this one is from Ludhiana okay and she has been giving her parents a lot of grief that she wants to marry me and only me(laughs) and i dont know what is she thinking? why wud she want to get married to an idiot like me? But yes apparently i got to know that u know she was refusing all sorts of rishtas that were coming her way because she thought that u know she cud only be happy with me which is kind of silly but.. yeah whatever.

I hope she hasnt kill Kritika.
Karan:
Kritika shud stay a little safe (then laughs).i think thats crazy, i mean why wud u do something like that? kind of stupid i mean i heard that u know she ran away from her home and she was giving a lot of grief to her parents.

What is the best thing u like about this industry?
Karan:What is the best thing u like about this industry-that i like about this industry? I think u can be fake in this industry and (laughs) yeah everybody is fake in this industry- that's what i like about this industry.(then sticks in tongue out-sorts of-but like when a mistake is made) they are going to throw me out.

Tell 5 things that ur fans dont knwo about u.

Karan:
I think i m a very open kind of a person so my fans know a lot about me.I dont think there is anything-this question i must have answered 15 million times so-i think that there is everything that they know about me.

If u were stuck on an island, with whom wud u love to be stuck in?

Karan: If i was stuck on an island, with whom wud i want to be-i think Chitrangada Sen-Chitrangada Sen hai ki Singh hai?(someone answers Singh)-Chitranagada Singh-she is gorgeous.

When r u going to get married?
Karan:When m i going to get married? My mom has been asking me that question, its almost two months now so i dont know-i dont think-i dont want to get married, so soon-I m just too young, too commitment phobic to even think about being married right now.

How do u react when u hear rumours about urself which r not true?
Karan:I just laugh them off ya, i mean rumours r rumours right. So u need to laugh them off.

Do's and Don'ts ur for fans-
Karan: Do's and Dont's-Do watch our shows, do watch my film, do keep loving us because that's what drives me, at least. Tell us where we r wrong. And if u r really pathetic dont tell us, that the Don't now.Don't a.. Don't stop watching us (laughs), don't skip studies, u shud really really study otherwise u will end up like us-actors who, u know, really r hard working people but still... and Don'ts-a.. don'ts for fans-hmm(thinking) don't go..(i cudnt catch a word that he said) be happy, just stay safe.

Any message for ur fans-

Karan:Any message for my fans-i keep..(the reporter cuts in)

When will they see u again on TV?
Karan:
I don't really know but- i don;t really know when i m going to be back on TV but whenever it is i m sure its going to be with a big bang and i think u guys just shud pray for me, so i get back to TV as soon as i can.

Courtesy-TD

Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
aww pranii ๐Ÿค—thank u so much for the WU ๐Ÿ˜ณ..saw the intreview!..aww loved it karan is so cute โค๏ธ ..and loved his answers btw what was that BG score ? a girl was constantly screaming or rather barking ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
Thank u for d written update...:) loved d IV? bt whos d girl screaming...and i dont think so it an old IV...i guess it was taken recently beczue in d end karan mentions abt his movie...so i guess its recent...dont noe..:P
praniii thanku soo much :*
awwee...karan's answers were awesome as usual ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hehe..i want to see his play of 10th class..he wud have looked so cute na ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess281996

Thank u for d written update...:) loved d IV? bt whos d girl screaming...and i dont think so it an old IV...i guess it was taken recently beczue in d end karan mentions abt his movie...so i guess its recent...dont noe..:P

hmm true, even i m confused now. but then PP is in talk since months na. I really really hope its a recent one๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜cant take my eyes off that pic to get down to reading๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Pranii

@Olly: :* really dont know who the girl was and what was her problem..Karan didnt seem affected at all by it though neither the reporter.๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ dat girl was screaming like a mad person.. i soo wanted karan to comment on that.. but seems its a normal thing๐Ÿ˜† karan ignored?!!๐Ÿ˜†
I really really want to watch his play :D So our hero was so good since early days, so happy to know that :D
Originally posted by Pranii

hmm true, even i m confused now. but then PP is in talk since months na. I really really hope its a recent one๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ ...pranii ..that girl was doing as if she was getting electrical shocks!..and dunno if i have noticed too much but karan stopped two three times ..dunno whether he stopped coz of that ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ..and ya reporter shayad karan ko dekhne mein busy thi!..๐Ÿ˜†