Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Member of the Week-- luvya4ever (Page 9)

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

Gunia ki BachiiiiiiiiAngry

Mein Rahul? Deepthi di Anjali?NahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnCry......this is not what i had in mindOuch. U c, Rahul will b SRK n yaar....Kyunki no1s better than him...Rahul........omg in love with that name alsoEmbarrassedThen agar SRK Rahul, tou goes with out saying, im AnjaliTongue. Aur Laks Lil Anjali. Meri parchai.......nahinnn!LOL. Pssstt....make her the DadiWink. Waisay even I had Neha di in Mind for Tina, kyunki whenever i see Rani i think about Neha diTongue.N im sure Nands di will do gr8 in whatever role. Cutie di Miss Bricanza? Ekdum JhakaasLOL. Acha now u want to know y im dying to b Anjali? Cant u just imagine Me in plcae of kajol in this scene?(altho i think think that SRK n KajolEmbarrassed Make the BEST couple on the PLANET!Big smile) Now i CANT think of me n Deepthi di in the rain like that...........OMG im cracking up!LOL

Waisay KKHH hai is my all time fav.movieBig smileNeha di, dont worry, i also criend loads in the scene u mentioned...and of course otherwise also...cried a lotCry. KKHH rox!SmileEmbarrassed

Gunia,sharafat se edit ur post n "re-cast" The actorsTongue

-Eisha

omg...deepthi di and u in rain like that cracks me up too....i wanted u to be rahul so u cudn't be with him....muahahahahaLOL

aur vaise bhi SRK is not a kyunki dev team member so he cudn't have been rahul!!! lolz....

u shud have included SRK too from which i cud have picked the cast...lolz...

its all ur fault...lolz....not really....but i have to blame someone rite???!!!

muahahahahaha....LOL

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

Gunia u r the sweetest.....u cast me in the role of lil anjali....the only nice and sweet charcter in the film with farida jalal and slaman! Embarrassed

yup yup....cuz u r so nice and sweet...lolz...isliye to!!!

now eisha is not so nice and sweet so she was out, and neha is like the evil one so usko bhi nahin daal sakti thi na...lolz....j/k pple...dun kill me....*runs out* there i go running again.....see this is why i am so good at track and field....lolz...LOL

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

uh-oh.. am I in trouble thenLOL i've actually read the 1st book wayy back when... but wasnt too drawn to the HP series for some reason... so I never read anything past that...

Arrey u had the patience to read the whole of the first book?LOL......pehlay i read about 25 pages n i was so bored that i left it, then i read about half the book, but then knowing how patient i am, it isnt surprising that i totally gave up. Waisay no need to worry. Us smart bachi's dont need to read rubbish like HP...we hav better things to do..aisay kaam naa...we can leave to Laks diLOLTongueWink

LOL Haan Eishu, We will let those bummers read HP..waise bhi unn ke paas aur koi kaam dhandha nahin haiWink... and us 2 brainiacs will focus on our brilliant studiesWinkWinkWink

LoL! OK don't you all come to bash me upOuchLOLLOL At least I tried to like it.. I read the whole first book! Even Eishu attempted to get involved in it.. but....... We all have different tastes and HP didn't click with me and Eishu... :P :P

are both of u....if u dun read HP then u r nbot a true braniac...u r a jaali (fake) braniac...lolz....more like a maniac actually....

a short poem for u two...

They dun read HP, so they think they're braniacs...

But dun tell em, they are actually maniacs!!!LOLTongue

wasn't that awesum laks??? dun u like it??? lolz...

P.S - i was just kiddin guys....dun kill me!!!LOL

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Sweetoo, even you haven't read HP ??

Eishu, Sweetoo ConfusedConfusedConfused 

Hey Gunia, Thanks....for casting me in u r movie ....Me and Eishu will have laks for a daughter ???????

ur welcumBig smile

nahin deepthi di....u and neha will have laks for a daughter...lolz....j/k....kya karoon koi ladka hai hi nahin kyunki dev team main...lolz....

vaise....achi cast hai na....aur main director....get to boss everyone around....muahahahaha...j/k

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Sweetoo, even you haven't read HP ??

tsk tsk...shukkar hai koi tou akkal mand heWink

Eishu, Sweetoo ConfusedConfusedConfused 

Arrey,y are u confused ji? Agar ap ki confuse ho jao gi tou tubelight ko kon samjhayay ga. And uv got to give me n Neha di points for tryingTongue

Hey Gunia, Thanks....for casting me in u r movie ....Me and Eishu will have laks for a daughter ???????

NAhin jee....Correction. Haven't u watched Kuch Kuch Hota haiAngryyahan meine above 100 times at least dekh lee aur ap ko storyline hi nahin pata.Ouch. U see, Laks is urz n Neha di's daughter,and my step daughter...since Neha di "dies" in the movie...haila...if this movie is ever made...i cant even imagine how much ill cry...b prepared ppl...saath theatre mein dekhne jayaien ge,n ill b emptying the tissue boxCryKhair not to worry, meine Gunia ko dhmaki de dee hai,she will have to chng the cast. SRK ko scene me lao, aur laks di ko dadi banaoWink......ok..i think i shud stop rambling....before i start scaring ppl off!!LOL

Questions to Gunia:

1) Edit the cast, as i said above SRK ko scene mein lao, aur the other chnges.

nahinnnnnnnn...kabhi nahin...main marr jaungi lekin yeh kaam kabhii nahin karungi...and plus u said only dev team members...lolz...and last time i checked SRK wan't one...lolz

2) Mind if I call u Gun? (Not pronounced as the weapon wali gun..!) Or Mayb Gunia di?Big smileTongue

sure...u can call me either of the two....and i am just gonna call u eisha or maybe eishu....or bandar...or langur.....and many more....lolz....j/kLOL

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

yeah!!!!!i am EISHA'S daugghter! LOL Aftera;l i look so young...robust and sweet that eishu looks older than me...haina gunia? Embarrassed

definitely man....definitely!!!

*runs before eisha kills her*

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

eishu...u r pure kachra! Angry u called me laks madam....does a mom behave like this to her daughter>? Angry Embarrassed

NEHAAAAAAA!I WILL KILL U!!!!!!none of u read Hp! Angry Its sooo embarassing to be left out!
see deeps is a nice mother!

Embarrassed

i know eisha....this is real baddd....u shud go to the parenting classes!!! u want me to enroll u in one??!!! lolz....*goes and enrolls eisha in a parenting class*

there...all done...lolz

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

newyas...gunia...my one question is will u cast be and deepthi as amitabh and rani RESPECTIVELY Wink Or the other way round if u take the FIlm BLACK?
Please do look at my siggy b4 taking a decision!)

lolz...i guess i will prolly cast u as rani and deepthi di as amitabh...lolz...

actually i dunno...i guess which ever way u want cuz u r so awesum and sweet and like HP....not like some pple...who are maniacs LOL!!! lolz...LOL

Go to top